The newly established function Group Internal Audit at NCC AB is currently searching for a full-time Junior Group Internal Auditor to join the team.
The Group Internal Audit works according to IPPF given by the Institute of Internal Auditors and its mission is to provide independent and objective assurance and advice to the NCC AB’s Board of Directors through their Audit Committee. This is in regard to processes and systems of financial, operational and ethical control and risk management operating in the NCC Group. Its scope covers all aspects of the NCC Group and all its activities. This means a great variation of internal audits; from small and large construction project audits to subsidiary audits, IT audits, manufacturing audits and so on. The function also liaises with other functions such as Controlling, Compliance and Financial Control.
As a Junior Group Internal Auditor your key responsibilities will be;
- a key player in developing and establish audit programs, steering documentation etc. for the function;
- ensuring the successful and timely completion of internal audits, from initial scoping and planning through to report writing and follow-up of audit findings with recommendations;
- making effective and pragmatic recommendations to address issues and to add value to the business;
- effective stakeholder and relationship management at all levels of the business;
- contributing to Group Internal Audit’s annual audit plan and strategy, and to its continued development; and
- helping to build and maintain Group Internal Audit’s presence and reputation across the Group.
The role will mean a high work rate, great information gathering and processing, analyzing and drawing conclusions. The role also involves about 50-60% travels, preliminary in Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland, but also to some extent Europe and Asia. You will report directly to the Chief Audit Executive.Skills and experience we’re looking for:
This is a high-level role within the NCC Group you are able to demonstrate high integrity, diligence and responsibility as well as a high work ethics. You have good communication skills since the role very much depends on interviews with managers on different levels within the Group. You enjoy and value learning new areas outside your comfort zone and you are comfortable to work within a changing business. You appreciate and are used to many business travels and working towards clear deadlines.Basic qualifications are:
Highly merited qualifications are:
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- 1-2 years of established experience of external or internal auditing.
- Knowledge in accounting standards such as IFRS and IAS.
- Understanding of COSO and three lines of defense.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office.
- Fluent in both written and spoken Swedish and English.
- Bilingual Finish and Swedish.
- Knowledge of percentage-of-completion method.
- Knowledge regarding IPPF.
- CIA® from Institute of Internal Auditors.
The role is located at NCC headquarters at Vallgatan 3 in Solna.How to apply for this position.
Deadline for applying for this position is 1st of May 2019. Interviews may start before deadline, don't hesitate, send in your application today.Contact information
If you have any questions you are more than welcome to contact the Chief Audit Executive Per-Johan Franke on +46 (0)79 078 81 47.About NCC
NCC is one of the Nordic region's largest construction companies and we are developing tomorrow's sustainable society. In the five business areas, Building Sweden, Building Nordic, Infrastructure, Industry and Property Development, we develop and build hospitals, homes, offices, shopping centers, bridges, tunnels and railways.
For more information regarding NCC, please click on the link https://www.ncc.group/