Mynewsdesk is the leading PR and communications platform in Scandinavia. We are enabling our customers' stories to reach the right audience. Help us create a world where no story goes untold or unheard! A key role is available at Mynewsdesk headquarters. Take the opportunity to join as Development Manager in Stockholm. www.mynewsdesk.comAbout us
As the Development Manager you will be responsible for
- Our agile development teams and work with the holistic view of our development organization (processes, working methods etc).
- Being Head of other team leads within the development organization
- Representing Dev in the organization and act as a speaking partner
- Supporting our Product Owner
- Operatively leading one of the development teams
The work includes facilitating the development, holding joint meetings with the group and creating the conditions for your employees through the company's values and corporate culture that are characterized by a caring, open and prestige less environment.
As a Development Manager you will identify gaps, drive improvement work and do different priorities. You will have full staff responsibility with salary setting, which includes work with employee interviews, recruitment, competence development and workforce management for System Developers who work daily with a focus on new development but also with further development and improvements. Furthermore, you are responsible for driving the agile way of working and constantly working to streamline and improve our way of working with Product Development.
You will work closely with the CTO and CPO to plan roadmaps, improve development processes and create highly motivated teams. In our matrix organization you will also work closely with Product Management, Data, Design, Business Systems and Support to ensure that we are always improving in different areas where your team/s is involved.You have experience in
- Leading and coaching a group of individuals with full staff responsibility.
- Working as an agile coach, a Scrum Master or as a Team Lead.
- Lean tricks and know how to coach a development team to work effectively and focus on deliver value.
- Being part of organizational development
- Working close to the business as well as IT and you have a great understanding of the technical work.
If you have a good understanding of systems and previous experience from work with system development that is very positive as well as having experience in working with remote teams and developers and you know the challenges and opportunities that it gives. You are fluent in English, both in writing and speaking since it is our working language.Personal skills
You are a doer, a humble, down-to-earth person who loves to get things done. You are result oriented, pragmatic and quick on your feet with a strategic capability. You have great documentation and communication skills and can be informative and clear.What we offer
- A key role in a leading PR tech company with around 200 employees
- An established great team where you can create wonderful opportunities together
- An open environment where you have the opportunity to make an impact
- A working place where you can improve your leadership skills and get great experiences
- Competitive employee compensation and benefits
In this recruitment we are working together with p4it Search & Recruitment. If you have any questions you are most welcome to contact Recruitment Consultant Jen Scheffel, firstname.lastname@example.org, 0733 118798 alternatively
Louise Hagen Furugård, email@example.com, 0733 118726