Munters develops globally leading and climate-smart air treatment solutions - here you get the chance to become part of a new team that will further develop the products' opportunities through connected solutions!About the company
Munters is divided between two business units - FoodTech and AirTech. In this role, you become part of AirTech, which is a global leader in energy efficient air treatment for industrial and commercial applications. We offer climate solutions for mission-critical processes that require precise control of moisture and temperature, with energy efficiency and sustainable climate systems in focus.Job description
Munters has a vision to offer connected solutions for all products globally. For this exciting venture, they are now recruiting a new team that will belong to the head office in Kista but work globally in R&D.
In the work with the new cloud platform, you will be a driving force in the planning and development of software. You are expected to evaluate approaches and identify the requirements of the platform and ensure the implementation of these.The role includes:
- Develop Web interface including front-end and back-end implementation
- Develop a new scalable high-performance and data-driven platform with high security and uptime requirements
- Develop and maintain CI/CD solution
- C#/.NET Core development
- Big Data management and analytics with SQL/NoSQL database and cloud storage solutions
- Implement and maintain technologies for IoT, caching, containerization and horizontal scaling
In the role, you have a close collaboration with other colleagues within the team, as well as with colleagues in other parts of the organization. Together, you will clarify the customers' needs and what added value is created in the new functions and opportunities.Your profile
We are looking for you who want to work with us towards the goal of connected and energy-efficient climate solutions. We are looking for you who are curious, determined and wants to continue develop within IoT through exciting projects. We also see that you are a communicative person who appreciates teamwork and creating and maintaining a good structure in your work.
For this position you need experience of:
- Front-end development with modern frameworks such as Vue or React
- Backend development including Node.js with microservice architecture
- Development in C # / .NET CORE is a merit
- Developing secure data-driven applications in Azure
- Implementing high-performance, asynchronous applications and architectural design patterns
- Docker and Kubernetes
If you have previous experience of working with projects within IoT, it is a strong bonus. Since you in this position will work globally within Munters, you are required to be fluent in English in speech and writing.Application process
In this recruitment Munters collaborates with Skill. Please note that we work with ongoing selection and that the position may be filled before the last application date. Therefore, we encourage you to apply for the position today.
For questions regarding the position, please contact the responsible recruitment consultant Kajsa Jonsson at +46(0)8- 120 971 71 or firstname.lastname@example.org