Accounting Manager for the Nordics - you will be based in Stockholm and be an integral part of ensuring financial excellence. This is a real opportunity to work in a company that is respected around the world, where you can really develop your financial / accounting capacity.Description
On behalf of our client, Michael Page seek a skilled Accounting Professional that loves a challenge, being both strategic and "hands-on", and is happy to lead a team of skilled accountants. The main task will be to manage the centralised accounting department for Sweden, Finland, Norway and Denmark.
Typical responsibilities will include (not limited to):
- Lead, support and secure processes in the Nordic countries.
- Manage a team of maximum 5 employees within finance
- Manage monthly and yearly closing
- Manage reporting for VAT, Tax and Intrastat
- Own the monthly balance sheet
- Be the main contact person for all external auditors and tax authorities
- Own / be the key user for SAP FI
You are an ambitious, business-oriented person that has a high level of integrity. Please refer to the below requirements, if you feel you have the right background, and would like to know more, then apply!Requirements:
- Fluent in Swedish and English (speaking, written, reading) - other Nordic languages are a major plus.
- Bachelor's degree in a finance related subject (highly relevant experience can be considered instead)
- Minimum 5 years of experience within a Nordic-focused accounting function
- Experience with leading a team of accounting professionals
- Proven experience with VAT and Taxes (deductible, non deductíble) - calculation and reporting.
- Solid exposure to GL, P&L ownership, Intrastat.
- Experience communicating effectively internally and externally towards auditors.
To be discussed at interview with Michael Page