Compliance, risk management and security are business-critical components in this journey to be a trusted partner for European customers in the public and private sector. We are now looking for an experienced compliance and risk professional motivated by the opportunity to shape our frameworks and processes from scratch, in a dynamic organization and international setting.Who are you?
As our ideal candidate you should have experience from compliance and risk management and process development. Relevant areas of expertise include governance, internal control, GDPR, information security as well as anti-corruption, sustainability and third party risk management. It is an advantage with some insight into our industry's standards (SaaS, e-procurement) or motivation to acquire such knowledge.
You are curious and courageous by nature, and able to convert vision and plans into action and practice. Your courage is rooted in integrity and a true understanding of how to build trust. You see yourself as a team player, and are capable of running processes and projects in a complex organization. You easily communicate in both Swedish and English, and are not afraid to act as advisor and trainer towards employees and management.Tasks and responsibilities
You will be part of our Group Compliance & Security team, a 2nd Line of Defence function. Group Compliance and Security is responsible for developing the Mercell group's framework for compliance, governance, GDPR, information security, and sustainability. Also, you will drive selected compliance projects and processes based on your areas of expertise and interest.
Furthermore, you will have a designated responsibility for implementation, support and advisory services to our companies in Sweden; EU-Supply Holding AB and Mercell Commerce AB, hereunder:
- Implementation of operational compliance and risk management framework for areas such as GDPR, information security, Code of Conduct etc
- Be the driving force behind the company's quality work including e.g. management reviews, internal quality and information security activities, support the implementation of new processes/procedures, roles, systems or other measures aimed at improving quality and security
- Support the business in adapting the Group's contract templates and general terms of the services and from time to time in negotiations with customers.
- Support and advice the business in handling of requests and dialogue with customers related to information security, GDPR and other compliance topics
- Training and guidance to the organization on compliance, risk and security matters
- Conduct risk assessment, vendor audits, investigations and incident handling
- Be an advisor for the Swedish management team, on matters concerning compliance, security and selected regulations based on your expertise.
- Contribute to the Group Compliance and Security's development of an annual compliance program, including monitoring, operational audit and ISO-certifications as well as reporting activities.
You will be reporting to the Group Compliance Director, and have a dotted reporting line to the Country manager.
While governing documents are in English, a substantial part of the everyday communication with regard to contracts, declarations, audits etc. is in Swedish.Requirements
Master's degree or equivalent in Law, Business, Information Technology or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.You should have a professional command of English and Swedish,
and 5+ years working experience in one or more of the following areas:
- ISO (Quality, informations security etc),
According to agreementLocation:
14.04.2021. However, do not wait to submit your application - we will read applications and talk to potential candidates as we receive them.What do we offer?
The Mercell Group continuously provides great opportunities for growth within the organization. The position is new and will be working together with our Group Compliance and Security function located in Norway and with local management in Sweden. The right candidate will have his/her own designated areas of responsibilities based on expertise, skill set and motivation with main focus on the Swedish operations. We look at what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task. You will have a strong presence and a great impact on the development of Mercell's operations and organization.
We offer competitive salary and benefits (pension and insurance), flexible work hours, possibility for home office. Work location is our office in Stockholm.
Mercell is on a very exciting journey and you will play an important role to enable our future development. If you are interested in building a career with a fast-growing and well-funded software company with ambitious plans, then you might be the person we are looking for! Our values: Growth | Curiosity | Courage | Trust Now you know us, and we hope to get to know you and look forward to receiving your application!Questions for this position?
- Group Compliance Director, Janne Britt Saltkjel, tel +47 99 12 01 95.
- Country Manager Sweden: Sofia Andersson, tel +46 70 576 33 74.