Compliance, risk management and security are business-critical components in this journey to be a trusted partner for European customers in the public and private sector. We are now looking for an experienced compliance and risk professional motivated by the opportunity to shape our frameworks and processes from scratch, in a dynamic organization and international setting.Who are you?
As our ideal candidate you should be familiar with compliance and risk management methodology and process development in complex settings. Expertise in governance, internal control, information security, GDPR, quality management, procurement regulations or contract law is desirable. Insight into our industry's standards or motivation to acquire such knowledge, a prerequisite.
You are curious and courageous by nature, you enjoy exploring new grounds and solutions, while able to convert vision and plans into action and practice. Your courage is rooted in integrity and a true understanding of how to build trust. You see yourself as a team player, and are capable of running processes and projects in a complex organization. You easily communicate in both Swedish and English, and are not afraid to act as advisor and trainer towards employees of various cultural backgrounds.Tasks and responsibilities
You will be part of our Group Compliance & Security team responsible for developing the Mercell group's framework within compliance, governance, GDPR and information security. Also, you will drive selected compliance projects and processes based on your areas of expertise and interest.
Furthermore, you will have a designated responsibility for implementation, support and advisory services to our companies in Sweden; EU-Supply Holding AB and Mercell Commerce AB, hereunder:
- Implementation and local adaption of operational compliance and risk management framework for areas such as GDPR, information security, Code of Conduct etc
- Be the driving force behind the company's quality work including e.g. conduct management reviews, preparation and documentation of internal quality and information security activities, assist in the implementation of new processes/procedures, roles, systems or other measures aimed at improving quality and security
- Support the business in implementing and adapting the Group's contract templates and general terms of the services and from time to time in negotiations with customers.
- Support and advice the business in handling of requests and dialogue with customers related to information security, GDPR and other risk and compliance topics
- Training and guidance to the organization on compliance, risk and security matters
- Conduct risk assessment, vendor audits, investigations and incident handling
- Be an advisor for the Swedish management team, on matters concerning compliance, security and selected regulations based on your expertise.
- Contribute to the Group Compliance and Security's development of an annual compliance program, including monitoring, operational audit and ISO-certifications as well as reporting activities.
You will be reporting to the Group Compliance Director, and have a dotted reporting line to the Country manager.
While governing documents are in English, a substantial part of the everyday communication with regard to contracts, declarations, audits etc. is in Swedish.Requirements
Master's degree or equivalent in Law, Business, Information Technology or any other related field. An equivalent of the same in working experience is also acceptable.
You should have a professional command of English and Swedish, and 5+ years working experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Information security
- ISO (Quality, informations security etc),
- Public procurement
- Contract law
- Risk management
- Internal control
: According to agreementLocation:
14.03.2021 However, do not wait to submit your application - we will read applications and talk to potential candidates as we receive them.What do we offer?
The Mercell Group continuously provides great opportunities for growth within the organization. The position is new and will be working closely with our Group Compliance and Security function located in Norway and with local management in Sweden. The right candidate will have his/her own designated areas of responsibilities based on expertise, skill set and motivation with main focus on the SwedishOperations. We look at what you deliver, not how you work or how many hours you spend on each task. You will have a strong presence and a great impact on the development of Mercell's operations and organization.
We offer competitive salary and benefits (pension and insurance), flexible work hours, possibility for home office. Work location is our office in Stockholm.
Mercell is on a very exciting journey and you will play an important role to enable our future development. If you are interested in building a career with a fast-growing and well-funded software company with ambitious plans, then you might be the person we are looking for!Our values: Growth | Curiosity | Courage | Trust
Now you know us, and we hope to get to know you and look forward to receiving your application!Questions for this position?
Group Compliance Director, Janne Britt Saltkjel, tel +47 99 12 01 95.
Country Manager Sweden: Sofia Andersson, tel +46 70 576 3374