Take strategic and visionary ownership of our Digital Bookings solution conveying over 200 000 yearly service bookings!
We are further digitalizing and modernizing our solutions and ways of working to continue delivering value to our customers and over 4000 affiliated workshops. To this end, MEKO in Stockholm are looking for a Product and Strategy Manager for our Digital Bookings Platform, to explore and develop solutions and product outlines together with both business and technical representatives. Join us in creating a world-class digital customer experience!The opportunity
- Create and scale up something great together with us! Our industry does have some legacy. We know this, but we also know that we´re serious about driving (pun intended) large changes within ourselves and throughout the industry.
- Collaborate with great colleagues consisting of skilled, experienced, and driven specialists within advanced analytics, business, service, and product development
- Own, set, scale and drive the strategic and visionary roadmap
THE TEAM AND WORK PLACE
- Be the visionary CEO for our digital booking solution across our subsidiaries
- Engage with key stakeholders to ensure adoption, further development and continued scale up of the product
- Drive strategic projects together with group stakeholders to realize company-wide strategic initiatives related to digital bookings
- Cooperate with and support stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure that we as a group are building the right things
- Define and follow-up on the right metrics to evaluate the product and its use
You belong to the digital area within Group Business Development, working side-by-side with project managers, analytics, and business experts.
The Digital Booking product is developed by a partially outsourced product team operating in several countries with several internal stakeholders spread across the Nordics and Poland supporting the effort. It is a key initiative across the group, and we are refining the product composition and resources further.About you
You are experienced in driving strategic projects and feel confident in working with both vision and strategy while having a keen interest in product and business development. As a creative and self-going person, leveraging your experience from management consulting, business development or product development, you can build understanding and excitement, as well as ensure high quality deliverables together with your team.
Being able to communicate effortlessly in English is a requirement and any additional language skills in our other company languages (Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Polish, Finnish, Estonian, Latvian or Lithuanian) is a plus.
As a person, you are communicative, collaborative, and have a holistic perspective. Taking proactive and constructive actions, you can both identify challenges and plan for how to overcome them.LET´S CONNECT
We have chosen to work with Ada Digital in this recruitment. Their recruitment process focuses on transparency, inclusion and a fast moving candidate experience. And now we want to know more about you - on your own terms! To apply, please fill out the short form, briefly motivate why you are interested in the position, and attach your CV or LinkedIn-profile. No additional documentation is needed. You can then, in real-time, follow your application online as our recruiters are working with it. We work with a continues selection process which means we might hire a candidate before the final apply date, so apply already today! Interested and want to know more? Please contact our recruiter today. We are looking forward to connecting soon!