CUSTOMER SUPPORT REPRESENTIVE
At Abbott Diagnostics we have a deep history of scientific innovation, creating solutions that span the world of laboratory operations.
We are working to transform healthcare around the world through a broad range of innovative medical diagnostics instrument platforms, test, and services.
For our Global Customer Service Department, we are looking for a:
Customer Service Representative- Norwegian speakerCORE RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receive & process orders for all customers which are received by telephone or e-mail
- Handle customer complaints and perform investigations
- Follow up on pricing discrepancies with Customer Service management/Tender department/division manager/sales manager
- Follow procedures related to the receiving, checking and creation of the sales orders/invoices
- Issue required credit notes for returns and complaints within the official procedural deadlines
- Maintain daily contact with company approved couriers, for regular pick-up and delivery timetable, investigation of claims and follow-up for emergency
- Organizing return shipments
- Fluent in English, Swedish and Norwegian
- Upper secondary diploma/High school degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Customer Service
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Experience in medical device sector
- Expertise knowledge of SAP
HOW TO APPLY
- Customer and service oriented with good organization ability
- Good communication skills for internal and external contacts
- Positive reaction to working in a "deadline" environment, stress resistant
- Sensitive of initiative and adaptability to permanent evolving organizations
- Sensitive to the importance of the product
If you are interested in this vacancy, in working at Abbott, and you recognize yourself in the aforementioned description, then we are interested in receiving your Cv.
In this process Abbott is working with the recruitment company Maxkompetens. For more information, you can contact Anna Hedin, ,
Looking forward to your application!