Want to join a company where you can make a difference? Then get in touch!
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To contribute to the successful delivery of the ASP.NET application in order to meet identified business needs. This will be achieved by the implementation of Software Enhancement Requests (SER's) and fixing bugs that may be identified within the application, to agreed timescales and quality expectations.
There is a strong emphasis on the successful candidates' client side web programming, design and analysis skills. We also highly value database design and optimization skills along with a keen interest in application architecture.DUTIES:
KNOWLEDGE & QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED
- Development of the web application, both client and server side.
- Design and analysis of future enhancements to the application, including supplying technical feasibility assessments and work load estimates to Management.
- Implementation of enhancements to existing features in the application
- Implementation of new functionality in the application
- Bug fixes in the application
- Adherence to and review of existing coding practices in respect to current development guidelines.
- Implement and maintain quality controls to ensure ongoing maintenance of a centralized coding source repository.
Degree in a computer related subject or a minimum of 3 years' commercial experience gained in full stack development using the following skills.
A genuine enthusiasm for programming is essential. Ideally the successful candidate will keep him/herself up to date with developments in their field in their own time and be able to contribute new ideas to the existing team. An effective team worker.COMPANY OFFER
For further details, a job description or to apply, please contact HR in the first instance at: email@example.comLanguage:
- The opportunity to join a growing, progressive organization and influence the future of Marval
- Excellent integrative environment with the opportunity to work closely with the UK development team
- In depth training and induction programme to ensure seamless assimilation to Marval
- An open and supportive working culture
- Excellent training, development and career opportunities
English / SwedishWorking time:
If you are ambitious and want to work in a growing successful software company (MSM) then get in touch, as we are looking for a committed and skilled developer to join our product development team.
As a developer, you would be working with our customers to implement, customize and integrate various customer-specific solutions.
We are a growing and successful software company with one of the world's best solution for streamlining work processes, measurement, management and control. Your main duties are in integration, development and configuration. The successful applicant will have up to 5 years' of work experience and be conversant with the Microsoft environment including SQL Server. You will also have experience of working with C#, ASP.NET Framework 4.5.NET, Java Script, HTML, CSS and PHP. Experience of VMWare is a distinct advantage.
Your role and responsibility amongst other things, are to :-
- Provide analysis and problem solving in the role of "third line support"
- Act as a consultant and advisor in customer projects
- Work with customizations (developing plug-ins) and with integrated solutions
Meticulous communication and interpersonal skills are a must, as is the ability to prioritise your work using a methodical approach.
If you have any questions or wish to apply for the role, please contact Poonam Mandalia in the first instance with your questions or application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For us to take your application into consideration it have to be in English.