Markem-Imaje is a wholly owned subsidiary of the US-based Dover Corporation and is a trusted world manufacturer of product identification and traceability solutions, offering a full line of reliable and innovative inkjet, thermal transfer, laser, and print and apply label systems.Markem-Imaje provides global reach to over 50,000 customers with 30 subsidiaries, 6 technology centers, several equipment repair centers and manufacturing plants with the most comprehensive marking and coding portfolio available in the marketplace.Job description:Are you a results-driven Account Manager with a proven track record in business development within an industrial B2B environment and willing to become part of an international organization?In this role you'll be...
in charge of account management and development in Sweden.You'll have an opportunity to...
be part of business development of the assigned area whilst working in a highly innovative industrial environment.You should possess...
experience in sales development within an industrial environment and expertise in consultative sales techniques.Principal Activities/Duties/Responsibilities
Required profile:Education and/or Experience Required
- Responsible for account development, management and acquisition of customers within a defined territory to maximize account revenue and achieve sales targets.
- Establish professional relationships with existing customers and prospect accounts, lead meetings and negotiations to pursue business opportunities and to protect the Company's business interests.
- Create a clear business plan for your territory with smart goals.
- Implement company procedures, business rules and tools.
What we offer:Great package including Sales Commission Plan.
- Bachelor Degree in a related field
- Proven track record as an Account Manager within an industrial B2B company.
- Knowledge of consultative sales techniques and value selling.
- Experience in managing sales in the assigned territory.
- Results driven.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely whilst maintaining own initiative and fluent and efficient communication with the line manager and the team.
- Availability to travel on a regular basis.
- Experience in a CRM System reporting.
- Fluent Swedish and English.