We are now looking for a an organized and customer-oriented team player to join our fantastic customer support-team at Maria Nila, based in central Stockholm.
You will be of great importance in our growing department and with the main responsibility of overseeing the support towards our markets in the Nordics, focusing on the Danish market and sales team.Who are we searching for?
As a Customer Support member, we see that you like to take your own initiatives, work effectively and are very service-minded. The role suits you who like to work independently as well as work pro-actively in your daily work. In this role you will work in close connection with both field sales and marketing, as well as other departments.What do we offer?
Exciting and rewarding work in an ambitious and tight knit team. You get a chance to influence not only within the company, but the beauty industry in general through our journey on becoming leading within sustainable beauty. For the right person, there will be great opportunities within our growing company.Key responsibilities include:
- Key responsible for the support towards the Danish market focused on sales-team, merchants and consumers. Back-up for the rest of the markets when needed.
- Taking your own initiative to create and build new processes within the department
- Be a part of the Nordic switchboard and handle incoming e-mails, phone calls and errands.
- Responsible for the weborder handling and the integration between order system in collaboration with the e-commerce team.
- Administrating report sheets, campaign material and other relevant information to the sales team.
- 3+ years of previous relevant work experience (customer service, support or customer relations)
- Great written and verbal communication in Swedish, Danish and English.
- Love building relations and to be in contact with customers
- Customer experience-oriented approach with great communication skills
- Able to adjust quickly to changing priorities
- Previous team-lead experience is a plus
- Knowledge and interest in the beauty industry
Customer Service RepresentativePosition:
Full-time with six months trial periodPlacement
: Maria Nila HQ central StockholmStart:
ImmediateDoes this feel like you?
Please send us your CV and Cover as soon as possible but no later than 15th of MaySelections and interviews for the position will be ongoing. The position might be filled before last day of application.