Are you a high performing and socially strong team-player driven by achieving great results and feel empowered by taking own responsibility and working on the international arena? - Then look no further my friend!
We are now looking for a resourceful and hands-on Commercial Manager
- a key role with 130 colleagues striving for the continuous fast-growing expansion for Maria Nila in the global arena of hair care and beauty. The role is focused on our international customer base where the person will be responsible for managing and developing the business in hers/his existing markets, as well as drive the expansion to new countries.
As a Commercial Manager, you will work in a team managing, developing and finding new long-term partnerships globally with the goal to build the world's leading company and brand within sustainable beauty. You will identify new opportunities, pitch offers and continuously strive to optimize the performance of the Maria Nila portfolio in your markets.The opportunity
As Commercial Manager, you will be responsible for:
WHO ARE YOU?
- Taking full ownership for and drive performance in assigned markets
- Develop and strengthen relationships with existing partners
- Visit international markets and partners to maximize brand performance and profitability
- Build sales- and marketing plans to build the brand and optimize performance per market
- Drive commercial initiatives to drive sales to consumers
- Negotiate new and existing agreements
- Analyze market climate and actively pitch distributors in new countries
- Working towards set sales budgets and performance KPIs
The role suits you who possess experience and a natural orientation for sales and marketing, have analytical skills and an innovative business mind with a drive to develop both professionally and personally. You are not interested in only maintaining; you feel the ownership in your work and constantly look forward, taking own initiative and persistently strive for improvement and growth. In addition, you enjoy an international work environment and are comfortable travelling in your work.
As a person, you are fearless, communicative, highly determined and with ease connect to new people. Great importance is attached to the personal qualities. You are a team-player and a positive person who is characterized by optimism, persistence and hard work which means that you do not give up until you reach your goals. Ownership, own initiative and a proactive approach are highly appreciated in this team which is constantly focusing on growth and development.
This is a full-time position, based at the Maria Nila office in central Stockholm. You will be a part of the Export Commercial team and spend some great time travelling abroad to various destinations. The position reports to Head of Export & E-commerce.Qualitifications
Also meriting with... (but not a requirement)
- Master or bachelor's degree in economics, Marketing, Management or similar
- Minimum 3 years work experience within relevant field
- Proven success within sales and/or negotiation
- Result oriented and structured
- Strong communication skills
- Analytical skills and logical thinking
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Fluent in English and Swedish, both written and oral
WITH US, YOU'LL GET
- Business proficiency in 3rd language
- Previous experience from beauty/haircare industry
An exciting and rewarding job in an organization of doer's and creators
. Here, you will have the opportunity to influence and make a big difference within the company, as well as in the beauty industry overall, as we're on a journey to become leading within sustainable beauty.
On this journey, our day to day work is led by a company culture that guides us to Be Friendly, Act Ambitious and Take Ownership, where our key values of sustainability, innovation and family culture
goes into every detail of our work. For the right person, there are great opportunities ahead!
TITLE: Commercial Manager - International MarketsREPORTING TO: Head of Export & E-commercePLACEMENT:
Maria Nila HQ in central Stockholm, Östermalmsgatan 19POSITION
ARE YOU OUR FUTURE COMMERCIAL MANAGER - INTERNATIONAL MARKETS?Our recruitment partner Infinity HR is responsible for the recruitment process. For questions concerning the role or selection process, please contact Emil Nilsson, Senior Recruitment Consultant, Infinity HR, email@example.com or +46705591192.