We are looking for a Warehouse Administrator to join us at Macade Golf in Stockholm to help run our warehouse efficiently.
Your responsibilities include all supply chain procedures, from administrating incoming e-commerce orders to managing shipping documents.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized and understand the order fulfillment cycle.
Ultimately, you will work within the Customer Success team and ensure our customers receive the right orders on time.
- Administrating all incoming e-commerce orders
- Track orders to ensure timely deliveries
- Make sure that all orders are packed, sent and delivered in a timely manner
- Prepare shipping documents (like commercial invoices, packing lists and return documentation)
- Handle returns and exchanges
- Maintain updated records of orders and customers
- Provide information to customers about the status of their orders
- Work experience as a logistics Administrator, Warehouse Administrator or similar role
- Strong administrator skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Service minded with commercial drive
- Good communication skills
- Fluency in Swedish & English
- Self-motivated and solutions oriented
Experience from working in the e-commerce platform Shopify and TA-systems such as Webshipper and Unifaun is considered an advantage.Who we are:
Macade was founded in Stockholm, Sweden 2019 and has since then grown to become an established brand within the golf industry. Our primary market is the USA, but we have customers all over the globe.
You will be a key part of a fast-growing company where we highly value an entrepreneurial spirit.
Full time, starting as soon as possible.
Apply with your CV and a cover letter (in Swedish or English) at the latest by 2021/04/20. We review applications on a rolling basis and the position may be filled before the set end date.