DO YOU WANT TO JOIN OUR JEWELERY ADVENTURE?
We are looking for our new Sales manager in Sweden
Maanesten is a jewellery company that is on an adventurous journey and in recent years has grown considerably. We have experienced great success and growth in the Danish and Norwegian marked and recently we have established ourselves in Germany.
The time has come to expand our sales team in Scandinavia, and we are now looking for an independent and experienced salesperson who knows the Swedish marked, within the jewellery and fashion industry, to cover Sweden.
Maanesten has 17 stores distributed across Denmark, Norway, and Germany as well as more than 300 retailers in Europe who sells our jeweleries.
We are now more than 30 employees working in Maanesten with everything from sales, design, PR, and marketing to production. We have more than 400 educated goldsmiths in our own factory in Jaipur, India who manufactures our jewellery. We are launching two large and two smaller jewellery and accessory collections a year.
Maanesten have a young and dynamic team where there's not far from thought to action, and everyone has equal responsibility, and we all work towards the same gold. The work environment is pleasant and informal, and we are all strongly committed committed to creating results.
As a salesperson for Maanesten, it is important that you have a large network and good contacts within the fashion and jewellery industry. You have to be good at working independently and used to be standing on your own two feet.
We are looking for a person who is energetic, competitive, strategic and possesses a good mindset for selling. You thrive in a fast-growing environment where no days are alike.Workingspace:
- We aim to get a permanent base in Stockholm where we wish to open a showroom in collaboration with you. Regularly you will need to come to Copenhagen in order to work closely with with the Danish salesteam and have daily contact with our Sales Director in Denmark.
- Experience from a similar position in sales and preferably within the fashion industry
- A solid knowledge of the Swedish retail marked
- Knowledge of PR is an advantage but not a requirement
- You have a solid business understanding and the ability to work independently and thrive being on the road
- You are structured, have a natural drive and can create results
- You have a good understanding of the fashion and jewellery industry and has a large network within this industry
- You are a fighter and have a winning mentality
- You like to be on the move and out among customers
- You have a drivers license
- As the position is newly established, you will have the opportunity to develop the position together with us, so that it is well suited to the Swedish market
- You must also help to create Maanesten in Sweden and must therefore be good at working independently
- You have to be a lot on the road in order to contact new potential customers as well as follow-up on our already existing portfolio in Sweden
- Maintain good customer relations and close contact with your customers daily
- Have a good overview of your market and the ability to analyse data and transform these into actions
- Achieve continuous growth in the Swedish market
- Arrange training sessions for store staff so that they can get the an understanding of Maanesten and how to style the jewellery and achieve better sales
- Prepare sales forecasts together with our Sales Director in Copenhagen
- Participate at fashion fairs
The position is a full-time position but there will be some extra work during busy periods and the salary is according to qualifications.
You will refer to our Sales Director who is based in Copenhagen and work closely with our other sales teams in Copenhagen, Norway, and Germany.
Place of work in Stockholm will be discussed further once we have found the right candidate for the position. The position will involve a great deal of time on the road and you must therefore expect several days of travel.
We wish to fill the position as soon as possible.
Send your application to Ida Jensen at firstname.lastname@example.org and mark it "Salesperson Sweden".
Please feel free to contact Ida if you have any questions.
We look forward to hearing from