Are you ready to take a new challenge? Well, this opportunity was made for you! Come and see what we have to offer!
TasksThe Sales Representative is responsible for:
- Makes quotations for ad hoc pricing requests following the rules of Target Pricing and considering profitability, the customer's willingness to pay and upselling potential.
- (Re-)Negotiates special rate agreements and LTCs as per Sales Rule Book considering market developments and customer's performance.
- Shares information about activities, offers, strengths and weaknesses of his customers with Commercial Manager, Sales (&Handling) Manager and Key Account Management.
- Performs market and single customer analysis and develops targets and action plans using customer relationship information and internal reports in cooperation with Commercial Team.
- Organizes customer events.
- All other duties assigned or delegated by supervisors.
The ideal Sales Representative
must fulfill the following requirements:
Company will not provide relocation assistance.Must possess a legal work permit in Denmark, Finland and Sweden.CV/Resume and Cover Letter required.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- Bachelor's degree desirable.
- 2-3 years previous cargo experience, preferred sales experience or in a related area such as in the transport and logistics industry.
- English required.
- At least one Nordic language desirable.
- Knowledge in Airfreight, Logistics, Transportation, Sales.
- Advanced IT knowledge, preferably including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Knowledge of all relevant LH Cargo systems.