We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team to design and execute creative and innovative marketing strategies in Liaison Technologies' core markets in Europe (UK, Netherlands, Nordics). Our domain is cloud-based Integration and Data Management solutions. This is a great opportunity, if you are looking for a next step in an international role and are interested in making a difference by enabling growth and increasing brand awareness in a mid-size company.
The Senior Marketing Manager reports directly to the EVP, Europe based in Finland, and is part of Liaison's global marketing team collaborating closely with the stakeholders in the US.The role is all about
- Owning the European marketing programs across all channels including, budgeting, planning, execution, measurement and reporting.
- Managing a small internal team of distributed employees and a number of external vendors.
- Aligning marketing activities closely with the needs of the European sales teams.
- Acting as the head figure for Liaison's European marketing operations, and actively participating in activities e.g. the creation of reference case studies, customer specific materials, market trend analysis and competitor benchmarking.
- Any additional responsibilities or tasks that management deems appropriate as the role evolves.
- Hands-on experience in managing a range of B2B marketing campaign activities.
- Experience of brand building within a company that initially has low regional brand awareness.
- The ability to identify unique differentiators within a given portfolio and create compelling stories around those.
- Analytical and results driven approach to managing marketing activities across channels.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to give presentations in front of an audience.
- Relevant product and industry knowledge (integration and data management) and experience in Software and/or SaaS company is an advantage.
- Degree in Business, preferably Marketing.
- High in energy and able to prioritize different tasks effectively.
- Motivational and positive leader interested in growing the innovation and professional development of the team.
- Excellent interdepartmental collaborator.
- Appreciative for managing and working with distributed teams globally including a perspective on cultural sensitivities.
The position is based in Stockholm and requires some travelling. If you are interested, please send your application the latest 20.09.2018.
Liaison Technologies is a leading company in cloud-based integration and data management solutions. For more information about the company, please visit www.liaison.com.
Welcome to the data-inspired future!