LeoVegas' passion is "Leading the way into the mobile future". LeoVegas is Sweden's premier GameTech company and is at the forefront of using state-of-the-art technology for mobile gaming. In 2017 the company passed the threshold for being classified as a unicorn, i.e., a start-up valued at more than USD 1 billion. A large part of this success can be credited to an extreme product and technology focus coupled with effective and data-driven marketing. Technology development is conducted in Sweden, while operations are based in Malta. LeoVegas offers casino, live casino and sports betting, and operates two global and scalable brands - LeoVegas and Royal Panda - as well as a local, multibrand operator collectively referred to as Rocket X. The company's shares are listed on Nasdaq Stockholm. Gears of Leo is a part of LeoVegas Mobile Gaming Group. For more information, please visit www.leovegascareers.comJob Description
We're looking for either an experienced or aspiring Application Security Architect to work with the development teams to build secure web applications. The tasks of this role will include testing web applications for security weaknesses, performing vulnerability scans, and providing security guidance to software development teams.
You'll be working closely with cross-functional product development teams to continually improve software security, provide solutions to improve overall software quality.
Collaborate with product owners/project management to integrate security requirements into the technical architecture of our systems.
Another important task will be to represent our technical & security capabilities to internal and external auditors and translate their findings into tangible actions for developers and operators.Responsibilites:
- Establish best practices to meet security, compliance, and audit requirements.
- Develop procedures to automate security tasks during the build and deployments.
- Evaluate open security issues and guide development teams in addressing them.
- Deploy security solutions in development and cloud environments.
- Provide expert knowledge of the latest security threats and remediation techniques.
- Ability to act as a "security mentor" and serve as the primary contact to the development team on security matters.
- Mentor and train the development team on security best practices and processes.
- The person in this role will be expected to form part of the Information Security Department and report to the Information Security Manager
- BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area
- Min 3-5 years of software engineering working in an agile environment & min 1-2 years of application security or related experience
- Ability to stay current on software security issues
- Good understanding of DevSecOps in maintaining security in CI/CD processes
- Significant security development and/or security assurance experience
- Experience in effective implementation of secure development processes
- Expertise with browser security controls, application security standards such as OWASP ASVS/Top 10, CWE 25 and vulnerability handling and scoring with CVSS
- Fluency with security testing including SAST, DAST, penetration testing and fuzzing
- Familiarity with security tools like Fortify, Burp Suite, QualysGuard and ZAP
- Experience in developing, documenting, and maintaining security procedures
Do you thrive on tackling challenges? Do you love to take initiative? Do you want to grow as an individual and a professional? If you answered yes to these questions, we want you. We're always looking for talented coworkers who are eager to make a difference and go the extra mile to make it happen. We believe that the community you work in is just as important as the job you do. That's why we have breakfast together every Monday, fika together every Wednesday, and croissants every Friday. Knowledge sharing and collaboration is the backbone of our office and maintaining a strong work family is what makes that possible. We work hard to create a diverse, inclusive workplace where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do.
We recommend that you submit your application, in English, as soon as possible as selection and interviews are held continually.Social media link: