Do you want to challenge the status quo and be a part of the disruptive innovation that's changing the traditional banking services?Do you want to work in an entrepreneurial environment yet have all the perks from being a part of an international media company?If yes, then take the opportunity to join the FinTech superstar Lendo. Lendo has already established a strong position in the Nordics, and is now looking to grow in Europe and beyond. The newly acquired PSD2 license creates opportunities in Open banking, enabling us to further develop our value proposition and drive scalability in more markets.What you tell your friends you do
I am a developer at Lendo, where I'm enhancing proven products and establishing new within the loan comparison, account services and payment areas.What you will really be doing
- Use a modern technology stack such as Kubernetes, Docker, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL...
- Build, design and optimize Golang microservices to make them reusable for Lendo in multiple countries
- Create exciting new products and features
- Collaborate closely with colleagues and the business to increase value for our users
- Write tests at different levels to ensure quality and that your code really does what you want
- Identify and keep track of metrics that tell you how your software is performing
- Be creative and brainstorm ideas for ways we can further streamline our development
- Bring your own unique skill set to the table
- You'll experiment, test, try, fail and learn all the time
Skills and requirements
- A place for everyone - you are welcome at Lendo for who you are, no matter where you come from or what you look like. Our product is for everyone, and so is our workplace!
- Be a part of the biggest media house company in the Nordics with endless possibilities
- Room for you to do things your way
- We like to inspire your passion by organizing hackathons and other knowledge-sharing events as well as giving you the opportunity to join global conferences
- Lots of things you can learn through our Schibsted Learning platform & skilled sparring partners
- A wellness program, if you want to do yoga, meditation, running and other activities with colleagues and coaches
- 4 000 SEK health promotion allowance
- 30 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- Super central location in Stockholm with an awesome rooftop
- We also chip in on your pension and give you extra Schibsted shares for free if you join our share saving plan
- And yes, we also have the industry standard perks such as ping pong tables, team activities, and fun parties!
A background check will be performed before employment
- You're a curious engineer and can find ways to show us
- You don't do things just because they were always done that way. You don't ignore the lessons learned, however - even those learned by others
- Good knowledge in some development languages, preferably Golang or a similar language
- Code reviews and testing are natural parts in your daily work
- Familiar with tools like: Travis, Docker, Kubernetes, Git
- Experience with the public cloud, architecture, scalability and machine learning is a plus