Would you like to challenge the status quo and be a part of the disruptive innovation that's changing traditional banking services?
Would you like to work in an entrepreneurial environment yet have all the perks from being a part of the international Schibsted family of leading media brands, sustainable marketplaces, and smart digital services, with over 45+ companies and 826 million visits each month?
If yes, then take the opportunity to join the FinTech superstar Lendo. Lendo has already established a strong position in the Nordics, and is now looking to grow in Europe and beyond.
The newly acquired PSD2 license creates opportunities in open banking, enabling us to further develop our value proposition and drive scalability in more markets. We continuously work on enhancing proven products and establishing new within the loan comparison, account services, and payment areas.The team
You'll become part of an open-minded, agile, and cross-functional team that loves to solve problems and innovate! At Lendo, everyone can have an impact. Our tech teams work closely with the business, directly contributing to continuously improving the tech and our product offerings. Through our products, we want to empower people to make smarter and more conscious financial decisions.A look at what you would do
A look at what we have done in the last quarter
- Use modern tech such as Kubernetes, Docker, RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, GCP, CI/CD...
- Build, design, and optimize Go microservices to make them reusable for Lendo in multiple countries
- Continuously create exciting new products and features, collaborating closely with colleagues
- Write tests at different levels to ensure quality and that your code really does what you want
- Identify and keep track of metrics that tell you how our software is performing
- Be creative and brainstorm ideas for ways we can further improve
- Bring your own unique skill set to the table
- You'll experiment, test, try, fail and learn all the time
- Enhanced our platform and written new services to prepare for launching Lendo in more markets
- We launched Lendo in Spain
- Focused on improving our mobile site speed
- Redesigned Lendo.se
- Written new end-to-end tests
- Improved our API that partners use to connect to our platform
- Worked on our new infrastructure in GCP
- Built a new game room with pinball, foosball and ping-pong!
Skills and requirements
- A place for everyone - an international environment, we have teammates coming from 20+ different countries.
- Be a part of the Schibsted family with endless possibilities
- Room for you to do things your way
- We like to inspire your passion by organizing hackathons, knowledge-sharing events as well as giving you the opportunity to join global conferences
- Lots of things you can learn through our Schibsted Learning platform, skilled sparring partners as well as make use of a good budget for competence development
- A wellness program, if you want to do yoga, meditation, running, and other activities with colleagues and coaches
- 4 000 SEK of health promotion allowance
- 30 days of paid leave
- Super central location in Stockholm with an awesome rooftop-Please notice that this position is for Stockholm - we'll offer you a hybrid workplace :)
- We also chip in on your pension and give you extra Schibsted shares for free if you join our share saving plan
- And yes, we have the industry standard perks such as team activities and fun parties!
A background check will be performed before employment.
- You're a curious engineer and can find ways to show us
- You don't do things just because they were always done that way. You don't ignore the lessons learned, however - even those learned by others
- Good knowledge in some development languages, preferably Go or a similar language
- Code reviews and testing are natural parts in your daily work
- Familiar with tools like: Travis, Docker, Kubernetes, Git
- Experience with the public cloud, architecture, scalability and machine learning is a plus