Lendo was born a startup in 2007 and this entrepreneurial spirit lives on today in our people who are creative and thrive in ambiguity. As we enter the next chapter of Lendo's journey as a scale-up outside the Nordics - we are staffing up and need people who will work on interesting challenges and opportunities with purpose and other people.We are looking for an additional Platform Product Manager to drive local innovation for our newly launched markets and the ones yet to come while ensuring global coordination with our mature markets.
To be successful as a Platform Product Manager at Lendo you will need to establish a comprehensive view of our markets and platform by collaborating closely with our Product Managers, Engineering teams, Partner teams, and various functions across our organization to uncover, define and extend our common components.We think that:
Areas of responsibility
- you are detail-oriented
- you are curious
- you promote diversity of opinion and unite teams
- you speak English fluently, preferably one more language
- you have a technical background or worked with software engineering teams
- you enjoy traveling, sometimes on short notice
- Uncover, define and extend our common components.
- Partner with Product Managers, Expansion Managers, Business Developers and Development teams to find the best development and communication paths.
- Manage the process of Idea to Production pipeline for product & engineering initiatives.
- Predict, identify and resolve roadblocks.
- Manage product backlog(s) proactively, based on the business prioritization from the local business developer as well as technical prioritization from the development team(s).
- Promote transparency by communicating what's going on to teams, stakeholders and the wider community of Lendo.
You will be reporting to the Engineering Delivery Lead and be part of the Engineering Delivery Team together with engineers and a PPM driving cross-market coordination.