As a Frontend Developer with a cross-platform mentality you know there's no such thing as "it works on my machine".Intro
Lendo has since 2007 provided a solid and high performing loan comparison platform which has helped countless customers on the Swedish market improve their financial situation. We now aim to grow this concept further and enter new markets globally.
Looking for an ambitious and forward thinking company with a modern tech stack and open-minded culture? Then you might be the perfect addition to the team that makes all of that possible.What you tell your friends you do
I am a developer at Lendo, where I build and improve the best loan comparison platform on the market.What you will really be doing
How will you be doing this
- Build software that is used daily by a great number of users.
- Optimize frontend components and make them reusable for Lendo in multiple countries.
- Share your knowledge with your colleagues and discuss how to meet and solve country-specific requirements.
- Write tests at different levels to ensure your code performs as intended.
- Identify and keep track of metrics that tell you how your software is performing.
- Experiment and make improvements to the deployment pipeline to ensure smooth and frequent releases.
What we have done the last quarter
- You're part of an agile, multidisciplinary team.
- Bring your own unique skill set to the table and collaborate with others to accomplish your goals.
- You prioritize your work with the team and its product owner, weighing both the business and technical value of each task.
- You experiment, test, try, fail and learn all the time - with one thing at a time.
- You don't do things just because they were always done that way. You don't ignore the lessons learned, however - even those learned by others.
- Enhanced our platform and written new services to prepare for launching Lendo in Austria.
- Focused on improving our site speed.
- Written new end-to-end tests.
- Created a new API for all banks that are connected to our platform.
- Implemented an improved pipeline allowing continuous deployment.
- Worked on our new infrastructure in a private cloud.
- Created a core component library with a unified UI/UX and code standard.
- Built a new game room, complete with pinball, foosball, ping pong table, and more.
You'll become part of a collaborative team who loves to discuss and solve problems together. The team also includes a product manager who will help you with priority and sorting out requirements.We offer
- To help you keep your money, we also chip in on your pension and give you extra Schibsted shares for free if you join our share saving plan.
- Be a part of the biggest media house company in the Nordic with endless possibilities.
- Awesome office location, central of Stockholm
- Room for you to do things your way.
- Lots of things you can learn through our Schibsted Learning Lab & skilled sparring partners.
- 30 days of paid leave, so long as you promise to come back!
- We like to encourage your passion by giving you the opportunity to join events and conferences.
- And yes, we also have industry standard perks such as a fridge with snacks and drinks, yearly conference abroad, team activities and fun parties.
- Two hack days per year
- Annual conference abroad
- Weekly training hour
- Super central location with awesome rooftop
- Extra paid parental leave
- 4 000 SEK health promotion allowance
- Company pension (ITP plan)
- Share saving & matching plan (ESSP)
- Schibsted LearningLab
Background check will be performed before employment
- Source control
- One-step build
- Daily builds
- Bug database
- Bugs fixed before writing new code
- Up-to-date schedule
- Quiet working conditions
- Best tools that money can buy
- Code screening
- You're clever and can find ways to show us.
- Code reviews and unit tests are natural parts of your daily work.
- You take automation over documentation any day of the week.
- It is a plus if you heard about tools like; Travis, Docker, Kubernetes, Git, Npm.