Would you like to work with asset backed securitization transactions, leveraged finance transactions and other specialized lending products? We are looking for a Legal Counsel to join the legal team Structured and Leveraged Finance Legal within SEBs Large Corporates & Financial Institutions (LC&FI) Legal Department.About the job
The Legal Department is the in-house legal department within the Large Corporates & Financial Institutions division within SEB. LC&FI Legal provides high quality business enhancing legal services to all LC&FI's business and staff units based on such units' and customers' various requirements.
LC&FI Legal has 35 lawyers in Stockholm and a further 25 lawyers in SEB's international offices. The lawyers in Stockholm are divided into five specialized teams. As a legal counsel within the structured and leveraged finance team you will work in close cooperation with the business units responsible for such products and services and be a part of the structuring, handling, drafting, negotiating and development of the products and the transaction related agreements.Who are you?
To be a successful candidate for this position you should have:
- a completed law degree.
- a minimum of six years of experience from working with international leveraged finance transactions, of which at least four years shall have been with an international law firm.
- the ability to draft and negotiate facilities agreements, intercreditor agreements and ancillary documentation for bilateral leveraged finance arrangements and draft, review and negotiate mandate letters and underwriting documentation for the finance products that SEB provides (e.g. syndicated facilities, bilateral facilities, "covenant lite", "unitranche" and super senior facilities).
- experience from both Nordic and international asset backed securitization transactions and Nordic and German structured finance transactions. In addition, you should have significant experience from working with distressed debt in international leveraged finance structures as well as experience from the Nordic high yield bond market.
- an ability to cope with tight deadlines and demanding workload.
- an excellent ability in English.
Furthermore, we highly value the attention to details, but with a strong delivery capacity and a positive attitude.Learn more about working at SEB
It is our fundamental belief that inclusion and diversity is crucial for our future success. We strive to have an inclusive, value-driven culture where employees feel valued, respected and involved irrespective of who they are, what they believe or where they come from.
Great people often know great people - please share if you have a friend who would love this job.Welcome with your application
Please attach your CV and cover letter describing yourself and how you can contribute to the Structured & Leveraged Finance legal team. Candidates will be reviewed and selected on an ongoing basis, and you are welcome to submit your application as soon as possible, but no later than 14th March, 2021. Should you have any questions regarding the position you can reach out to Mattias Moskowicz, Head of Structured & Leveraged Finance Legal, on Mattias.email@example.com, or Jacob Gajland, Talent Acquisition Partner, on Jacob.firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!