Do you want to lead strategic sourcing activities for Lantmännen Group in an international environment? If yes, this opportunity as Strategic Buyer might be the perfect challenge for you!Lantmännen is looking for a driven Strategic Buyer
to join our sourcing team within Group Supply Chain. Group Supply Chain work continuously to support the business to become better and more efficient in their supply chain. As a Strategic Buyer, you belong to the department Supply Chain Business Development & Support and Sourcing Unit, consisting of eight people.You will have a key role
in developing and supporting the Lantmännen businesses and you will make a difference by improving profitability and competitiveness by running excellent sourcing projects, focusing on the internal requirements and total cost. Sourcing Unit run tenders and renegotiate existing agreements within indirect and direct material and services, in close collaboration with the Group Category Managers and with the procurement organizations in the business units/areas.
Lantmännen can offer you a strong professional development in an international environment. In this role you will gain a wide professional network within the Lantmännen Group and great insight of Lantmännen's businesses and departments, with the possibility to grow into other roles.As a Strategic Buyer, your main responsibilities will be:
- Driving assigned sourcing projects, i.e. plan, analyze, evaluate, select, negotiate and contract suppliers in line with defined category strategy and in accordance with defined specifications, policies, processes and tools.
- Leading Project Teams, managing the contact with the appointed SMEs (Subject Matter Experts) throughout the project and reporting to Project Steering Group/Category Manager depending on project set-up
- Creating RFP documents and manage all commercial contacts with the suppliers throughout the project including preparing and driving supplier negotiations
- Facilitating the creation of standardized requirements specification for the sourcing project working with the SMEs
- Create implementation plan and agree hand-over of selected supplier and agreement to project sponsor/category manager
- Drive usage of e-Sourcing tool
You will report to Head of Business Development & Support and Sourcing Unit. The position is temporary until December 2019 with a great opportunity of extension or permanent employment. You will be located at our headquarters in Stockholm and some travelling will occur, primarily to the Nordic countries.You have a relevant academic background
and 2-5 years' experience in procurement on a tactic and/or strategic level. It is an advantage if you are experienced in writing agreements. You have excellent verbal and written skills, both in Swedish and English.
You are driven and customer focused. You have a strong project oriented approach and have the ability to keep stakeholders involved and informed. At the same time, you have a proactive and structured way of working to ensure implementation and success of your projects. Furthermore, you have strong analytical and methodical side and are good at working in a structured way. Finally yet importantly, you share our values - Openness, Holistic view, Drive - and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.
Does this sound interesting to you? Please submit your application as soon as possible. For more details about the position, please contact responsible recruiter Anna de Verdier, tel. 0703 – 36 64 56.
Application deadline is June 28th 2018.
We work actively to ensure that our employees can develop at our workplaces, irrespective of their sex, age, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion or disability.