Are you passionate about sales, digital marketing and want to work in a collaborative, innovative, and international environment? If you have a strong drive and want to be part of building a new company, this might be the perfect position for you. Lantmännen Functional Foods develops and sell medical and functional foods and ingredients for food and feed beneficial to health. This is a unique chance to work in an exciting role for a cause with great purpose.This is what you will do
As a Sales Assistant, you will ensure that the day-to-day sales operations at Functional Foods run smoothly. Functional Foods has customers all over the world and therefore the job includes complex logistic questions and export documentation. You will both be working on exciting customers and follow up new leads to expand our business.
You will also be part of developing the marketing function of the company with focus on digital marketing and trade shows. Regular contacts with manufacturing, our external logistic partner and other parts of the Lantmännen group will be required. You will also support the rest of the team in various tasks when needed. Functional Foods today consist of five dedicated persons, located at Lantmännens headquarter in Stockholm. You will report to the CEO of Functional Foods.
This is what you need to succeed:You have:
- Some experience from a similar position within sales and marketing
- A high school degree, complementary experience or training in sales and marketing is valuable.
- Great experience from working with IT systems
- Some knowledge and strong interest in digitalization, marketing and social platforms
- Strong communications skills, written and spoken, in English and Swedish. If you speak more languages, it's a plus.
- Passionate, self-driven and with a strong sense of responsibility
- A team-player who loves having a lot of social interactions
- Pragmatic, solution-oriented and enjoys taking initiatives
- A quick learner with an entrepreneurial mentality
You share our values - Openness, Holistic view, Drive - and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.What we can offer
Functional Foods is an entrepreneurial company within Lantmännen. Lantmännen are a large international group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain – from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.How to apply
As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible but no later than the 10th of December. To be as objective as possible in the recruitment process, after screening, the next step will involve a psychometric test. Please keep an eye at your inbox as the test will be sent to your email.
If you have any questions, please contact Mikaela Schönström, Talent Acquisition Manager.
Welcome with your application!