Do you have a few years of experience working at Treasury and want to develop within Cash Management, in a role close to business, yet within a global organization? For our Group Functions at Lantmännen, we are now looking for a team-oriented and communicative Assistant Cash Manager to work with us where we have business in mind and people at heart.This is what you will do
In the role as Assistant Cash Manager you will work with cash management related questions of both strategic and administrative nature, for the entire Lantmännen Group. You will work with maintaining relationships with banks, both on a national and international level, managing our cash pools to optimize liquidity and set structures for secure payments. Daily you will work with bank account management but also supporting Back Office with cash payments, internal loan administration and month end closing. You will also be main responsible for the internal netting within the Group.
An important part of your task is to work closely to our internal stakeholders, our various subsidiaries and Shared Service Centre within the Lantmännen Group. They are found in several countries and vary of size and business. You will act as a business partner, building relationships in supporting and advising these subsidiaries in cash management and bank related matters and making sure that they are working according to policies and standards. Through the close collaborations, you will get unique insights in plenty of our businesses, from agriculture, machinery, bioenergy to food and real estate.
You will be part of Group Treasury and Risk Management, consisting of 12 team members with different focus areas. You will work closely with the Cash Manager and Back Office, as well as others within the Group. The position is located at our global head office in Stockholm and you will report to the Head of Cash Management and Back Office.This is what you need to succeedYou have:
- A few years work experience from a corporate Treasury function. It is of advantage if you have experience from a global industrial group.
- A relevant academic degree, preferably in business, accounting or finance.
- Prior experience from working with back office and/or cash management.
- A good understanding in navigating and communicating in a cross-functional setting where you are used to deal with multiple stakeholders.
- Strong communication skills, written and spoken, in both Swedish and English.
- Trustworthy, communicative and a great collaborator. You enjoy working in a cross-functional setting and you're able to adjust your style and delivery to various audiences.
- Reliable, proudly taking ownership for all aspects of your delivery.
- Analytical and solution-oriented with a problem-solving mindset.
- A team player who enjoys working together and helping out whenever needed.
- Innovative and curious about new technical solutions and ways of working.
You share our values - Openness, Holistic view, Drive - and our promise of taking responsibility from Field to Fork.What we offer you
We are a large international Group with diverse activities throughout the entire grain value chain -from the very sprout in the field to the food on our tables. With a wide range of businesses within food, agriculture, machinery, bioenergy and real estate, we offer career opportunities in every direction across industries, countries, companies and areas of expertise.Sounds interesting?
We hope so! As the screening process is ongoing, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon as possible but no later than the 7th of March 2021. The recruitment process will include several interviews, psychometric tests and the final candidate will go through a background check through our external supplier, ToFindOut. Considering the current situation and everyone's well-being, the first interviews will be conducted over telephone and video.
If you have any questions regarding the position or the recruitment process, please contact Julia Minges, Talent Acquisition Specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!