We are looking for a sales representative for our Architecture & End Users segment.
We are offering you a unique opportunity to join a strongly sales-oriented team and environment. You will be based at our office in Stockholm and report to Country Director Kristoffer Magnusson.Job description
Your goals will be to strengthen and develop Kvadrat's position and visibility in the contract market in Sweden, through contact with renowned architects, interior designers, and selected end-users.Main responsibilities include:
- Visiting and cooperating with architects and interior designers, large end-users and decorators.
- Creating a project portfolio
- Closing projects specified
- Project and Key Account Management
- Responsibility for the entire sales process, control of the DMU (Decision Making Unit) to ensure that the specifications will result in orders
You should expect up to 30 travel days a year in this position.
You must be fluent in Swedish both orally and in writing. Our corporate language is English and therefore we expect you to have strong English skills.
Your profileThe right profile possesses:
- Great relationship and networking abilities – making (quality) relationships with the right ambassadors and clients
- Strong project management skills, able to involve and communicate with our network, ensuring project inflow and closing
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and digital competences enabling you to present products at online meetings
- A good sense of quality, aesthetics, architecture, and design
- The ability to be a good team player but is also able to work independently
- Able to plan and prioritize your time, using tools and involving relevant specialists
- 3 years of high school education
We see it as a merit if you have:
We offer you
- Knowledge on dealing with contractors and construction contracts
- Knowledge on dealing with acousticians and facade specialists
An attractive salary package and a variety of benefits.
Professional training and event participation.
Great personal development opportunities in a successful international group.Application
If you have any questions regarding this position, you are welcome to contact Kristoffer Magnusson at T +46 705 245 245 or E firstname.lastname@example.org.
We review all incoming applications on an ongoing basis. Please apply as soon as possible through the application form below.