is a global organizational consulting firm. We help clients synchronize strategy and talent to drive superior performance. We work with organizations to design their structures, roles, and responsibilities. We help them hire the right people to bring their strategy to life. And we advise them on how to reward, develop, and motivate their people.
Our 8,600 colleagues serve clients in more than 50 countries
. We offer five core solutions:
- Assessment and Succession
Ericsson's Employer Branding team works to help Ericsson attract, recruit, hire, and retain passionate, innovative, collaborative, and engaged individuals.
This role is to increase awareness in Sweden about what Ericsson does and how they do it among young professionals and students in the ICT/Tech/Software/Engineering sectors.
You will be involved in exciting campaigns to better understand candidate sourcing, early careers campaigns and engage with Universities, Students and GraduatesKey Accountabilities
- Activate talent marketing initiatives & campaigns and actively participate in EB and People experience activities and events
- Identify, plan & execute local events
- Developing & maintaining University Relationships
- Responsible for updating sourcing channels, job board posting and/or distribution relationship
- Engagement with Student Ambassadors
- Marketing & branding materials & collateral management
- Promotion of Ericsson referral programmes
Skills & Experience
- Coordinate scheduling of student & graduate orientation programs
- Experience in the Early Careers/ graduate recruitment space
- Capable of developing and maintaining strong relationships
- Ability to work in a fast-paced service environment
- Excellent communication skills
Korn Ferry is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/ Veteran. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.If you currently work for Korn Ferry or one of our affiliates, you must be eligible to apply for a different position within Korn Ferry to use the Careers Site. If you accept such a position, your benefits programs and Human Resources policies may change. Please consult with your HR contact for the new position concerning application eligibility, including any immigration/visa needs, benefit programs, and HR policies applicable to that position.
- Flexibility required to attend on campus events, conferences etc