Want to join a progressive organization that cares about empowering individuals, personal development and delegating responsibility to impact the way their 2 million users handle their payments? Then this might be the role for you.
Customer Operations are standing in front of an exciting journey; prepare and set the structure for future growth and development. You will have the possibility to develop as a leader and make your team shine. We will create the best and exhilarating atmosphere for both our customers and employees.What you will do:
We believe you:
- You will lead and attract a Nordic team with up to twenty advisors.
- Be responsible for creating and generating “WOW” experiences for their customers by supporting their fantastic employees.
- Contribute to creating efficient processes and keep high customer satisfaction throughout the entire customer cycle.
- Be a part of Operations future development - work proactively and agile. Take necessary actions to adapt and work agile to meet future need and growth.
- Contribute to inspire and make the team and each individual grow.
- Provide recommendations on development of the company's products and processes based on own observations and reflections from the team.
- Be responsible for recruitment, one-to-ones and salary settings.
What can we offer you?
- Are interested in coaching your team to deliver the best customer service in a fun, dynamic, fast paced fintech environment.
- Are a problem solver and want to be responsible for the entire customer process.
- Have previous experience of leadership and coaching.
- Are structured, flexible, engaged and have great communication skills.
- Have experience in customer service towards E-commerce, banking or finance.
- Have deep knowledge with the Microsoft Office-package.
- Have experience in Lean, Six Sigma and/or COPC.
- Are fluent in Finnish, English and Swedish. Knowledge in other Nordic languages is meritorious.
- A dynamic and fast-paced environment with teams of driven and flexible individuals.
- An attractive salary, pension and insurance plans, along with 30 days’ annual leave and some great staff discounts on purchases within the group. As well as comfortable working hours.
- A workplace that is diverse and inclusive, where you can have a great work-life balance and love the work you do. As well as the opportunity to excel within the company.
- An exciting opportunity for you to join the company, with the possibility of growing within an exciting fintech start-up-environment.
Are you the one we are searching for? Apply below with your resume and cover letter or contact the responsible recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org.