ValueOne is looking for av project buyer for a six month assignment with possibility for extension at a company north of Stockholm. The assignment is to start immediately. The role
The role includes responsibility for placing orders and negotiate prototype prices. You will cooperate with projects and strategic sourcing and identify relevant prototype suppliers.Main tasks:
Experience and competence
- Update ERP system with volume prices, supplier and LT.
- Prepare BOM-lists, track BOM changes and follow up BOM components and sourcing status, suppliers, lead time and cost etc.
- Ordering of prototypes, follow upp on deliveries within the project to ensure that building schedules can be met.
- In cooperation with R&D identify suppliers, negotiate relevant prices, place orders and secure material for prototypes/pre-series.
- Continuously monitor and give status updates on order and delivery situation.
- Support in sourcing tasks and administration.
For this role we are looking for a person with experience from a similar position. You have knowledge from agile development and enjoy working in a fast moving environment. The role requires experience from procurement of direct material in the manufacturing industry and a university degree in a technical field. The right person also holds excellent communication skills and is fluent in English, verbally and written.Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 with any questions regarding the listed position.ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.