Our client is on a journey to shape living for the better. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and the health of our planet, they want to be a driving force in defining enjoyable and sustainable living.
We are now looking for a junior C or C++ programmer
who wants to grow and develop both the role, our organization and yourself!
The robot team is part of our clients Consumer Experience Wellbeing R&D organization and is responsible for the entire development of their home consuming products and robots, all the way from the first concept, through mechanical and electronic design, to the software in the robot and its production and support systems.
The team is of mixed backgrounds and experience, and works according to an agile development process. There is a strong spirit of co-operation within the team, and you will be both learning from, as well as teaching others all the time. We collaborate closely with other groups both within and outside the company and together we want to create an amazing experience for our consumers.THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
Ideally, you will also:
- You have a degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field: engineering, computer science, etc.
- You have some proven experience of programming in C++ or C. Show us something you have made!
- You understand the need for and the usage of version control systems.
Who are you?
- Have interest and ability in mathematics and geometry, which can be important in robot navigation.
- Have experience with embedded systems and real-time constraints.
- Have some understanding of the hardware which your software will run on.
- Have experience with Linux systems.
- Understand the implications of developing devices for mass production.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
- You build trust, good working relationships and communicate effectively with your colleagues and across functions.
- You are a good communicator of designs and ideas both in written form and when presenting them to groups (in English, and preferably also Swedish).
- You thrive when working closely in groups, and are motivated by delivering the right results.
- You work efficiently and proactively to deliver results and with an eye for detail.
To succeed, our client continuously rethinks and improve their ways of working - internally, and together with their customers and partners. By creating desirable solutions and great experiences that enrich peoples’ daily lives and wellbeing in their day-to-day life.ABOUT THE EMPLOYMENT:
This is a consulting assignment which means that you will initially be employed by Friday. The ambition is that the assignment will result in a permanent position at the client company after a duration of 6-12 months.START DATE:
Upon agreed start dateADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
- Employment type: Full time
- Location: Stockholm
- Contac person: Mattias Isik
- Salary: Fixed monthly
Apply by clicking the link below. Remember to be quick with your application as we make continuous selection of candidates and the position can be filled before the application deadline is due.About friday:By being a partner to our clients and candidates, we strive to find the best match for you both. We achieve this by really getting to know our clients and candidate’s needs! Of course, we will ensure that requirements and skillsets match. But above all, we focus on the importance to find harmony between values and corporate culture which both candidate and client considers optimal. Our passion is to help people to the right position, workplace and context and we work in the field between IT and Technology. That's why we founded Friday, with the ambition to help you with the job that gives you the Friday feeling - every day!We mainly focusing on young engineers who are at the beginning of their careers or soon concluding college / university within the IT and Technology field.Our belief is that people reach their fullest potential when looking forward to going to work each morning. "Friday - everyday", how about that?Keywords: C, C++, Embedded, Robotic, Hardware, Software developer