Valueone is looking for an Inbound Coordinator for a consultant assignment at a third-party logistics company in Stockholm. Assignment start is as soon as possible and lasts for at least 24 months.The role
As Inbound Coordinator, you will manage and organize the physical inbound distribution within Sweden and the Nordics, in order to deliver goods according to contractual agreements. You will be handling orders, delivery plans and bookings.Main tasks:
Experience and competencies
- Organize the physical inbound operations to Sweden warehouses and direct to customers.
- Act as main contact for customer order administration and the supply chain department.
- Daily alignment with SCM of Electronics as well as EU factories to set the delivery plan.
- Communicate with the origin factory and handle slot time bookings.
- Optimize inbound transport efficiency and cost.
- Monitor On Time Delivery Rates and provide analysis on any failures.
- Participate in weekly/monthly operational meetings with the European organization.
The person we are looking for must have at least one- or two-years relevant work experience. You should have experience from working in a fast-paced environment driven by sales KPI targets. We expect you to have a hands-on approach with a drive to expand the knowledge in the logistics industry. Furthermore, proficiency in common MS Office Tools as Word, Excel, Outlook is essential. Fluency in English and Swedish languages, in writing and speech, is a must.Application
We look forward to receiving your application. Please apply through our webpage at: http://valueone.se/aktuella-jobb/ as soon as possible. Feel free to contact Olof Widmark at +46 70-7868 099 or 010 332 29 20 with any questions regarding the listed position.ValueOne are specialists in supply chain management, purchasing and logistics. We offer our customers services in three business areas: interim logistics and procurement consultants, recruitment of buyers and logisticians, as well as development of our customers’ supply chain operations in terms of strategies, models, methods, processes, structure, and competence.