Our client is looking to hire an experienced HR Business Partner to their global HR team. As one of three HRBPs, you will partner with leaders in the Retail and E-commerce teams worldwide with the mission to support and develop their operations.
Our client is looking for a self-motivated and business-like colleague who thrives in a dynamic and ever-changing environment. To succeed in this role, you will need a strong knowledge of employment law, preferably from countries outside the Nordics.
You will be a strategic partner but also handle operational tasks within all areas of HR, such as recruitment, talent management, work environment and compensation & benefits. Since the company is continuously growing, there will always be a requirement for improvements and adjustments.
The position reports to our clients HR Director and is based at their headquarters in Stockholm. Travelling may occur in the role.Your job will include
We are looking for someone with
- Partnering with business leaders to ensure that we attract, recruit, develop and retain talent
- Responsibility for local and global development projects
- Integrating HR activities with business priorities
- Collaborating to optimize the HR organization in line with company strategy and objectives
- Excellent ability to coach managers in developing their leadership capabilities
- Excellent ability to communicate with people at all levels in the organization
- Strong interest in people and an ability to build trust and relationships
- Strong drive to solve problems with a proactive approach
- Unpretentious and a positive mindset
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management
- Extensive knowledge and experience within all areas of HR
- At least 5 years’ experience as an HR Business Partner, preferably from companies with a global presence
- Strong knowledge of employment law, preferably from countries outside the Nordics
- Fluency in Swedish and English, additional language skills are merited
- Previous experience from retail and/or e-commerce is merited
- The selection process will start in November. Our client may perform background checks for this position.
Wise Professionals are responsible for this recruitment process. If you have any questions about the process please contact Paul Sredojevic at firstname.lastname@example.org, or Johanna Nyqwist at Johanna.email@example.com. We look forward to receiving your application via www.wise.se.
We do not accept applications via email. Interviews will take place on an ongoing basis, the position may be filled prior to the application deadline. The position is located in Stockholm.