We are looking for the next member of our development team, offering a key role in a tech company operating in a transforming market. As a full stack developer you’ll have a significant influence on the company's technical platforms and work with an existing technology stack to build applications that will be used by hundreds of thousands of customers.As full stack developer you will
Together with a dedicated team of highly skilled developers you will be responsible for developing and maintaining all parts of our service-oriented system. You will:
Who are you?
- Get to work in a team that values high quality code, uses code review for every change and constantly evaluates our practices to make sure we grow as developers and learn from each other
- Work in close collaboration with our product managers to build a scalable system that will help hundreds of thousands of Swedes lower their interest rates
- Set the direction and implement our future architecture
- Work with a large arsenal of open source technologies such as Node.js, MySQL, Docker, RabbitMQ, and Redis running on AWS
If you love creating results, value high standards and see the excellence of teamwork, we could be right for each other. You value openness and are used to giving and receiving feedback regularly.
Currently we have developed a service based architecture built on NodeJS, MySQL, AMQP (RabbitMQ) and Redis running in Docker containers on AWS. We also have a Wordpress CMS that builds static pages for the home page with Gatsby. If you are comfortable with these technologies that's great. However, we know that smart developers can pick up new technologies fairly quickly so we look for team members who write high quality code and have the right pragmatic approach rather than focus on experience from specific technologies.
Our frontend consists of React, Redux, SCSS and the usual suspects. We’re split fairly evenly between UX-implementation and business logic and expect you to be comfortable with both.We think that you:
Why join us?
- Have experience from working with NodeJS or at least two other technology stacks
- A passion for building great consumer products
- Built at least one consumer facing product that you think was awesome
- Extensive front-end experience with technologies and frameworks such as React, Redux, SASS, etc
- Are a great teamplayer but are also used to making things happen on your own
- Prefer a methodical way of working to create results
- Understand the business value in the technology you develop and can find a reasonable balance between technical excellence and speed of execution
- Your impact on our product and strategy will be significant. And more importantly, what you do will have a huge positive impact on people’s financial situation
- Great co-workers who will challenge you and make your days a joy
- You will enjoy becoming a part of the team where we spend a lot of time together going for trips, teamevents, parties, after works and other social events
- We are proud to provide competitive compensation packages and benefits