We're looking for a highly motivated Senior Finance Manager who wants to join an international start-up and take on the challenge of their life! Our vision is to build the world's best company, therefore we need to build the world's best team. Kitab Sawti is a fast-paced startup building the next generation of audio entertainment for the world's 400 million Arabic speakers. We are crafting a best-in-class product with passion and grit, and we want you to join a versatile team of problem solvers who are up for a challenge!The position
As a Senior Finance Manager you're working closely with our CEO to make sure the operations runs smoothly with focus on the finances. You will be a corner stone in building the finance department. It's a very entrepreneurial role which means it will include tasks in a various range, both high and low. You will be involved in all parts of building a global business including raising money from top VC's globally. The position requires travelling to our sites in Dubai, Kairo, Palestina & Paris. It's a perfect position for someone who is super motivated, likes to travel, and aim to be a future CFO.Tasks
- Financial reports to investors and the board.
- Monthly control of accounting.
- Lead and manage the budgeting and forecast processes including conduct research and develop business cases.
- Manage and monitor the cash for the group to meet the targets in place.
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth.
- Setup and overview other processes across the organisation depending on what's needed.
- Set up and control financial processes internally and externally.
We are looking for someone with a university degree within the economic field who has experience from a start-up or an internationel top-tier company, preferably within accounting or finance. You have experience from fundraising and/or investments and knowledge in Swedish accounting practice and laws. You need to be fluent in Swedish and English, knowledge in Arabic is a plus.
We are looking for a highly motivated and hands on person, who have strong understandig of the startup mentality, with a positive can-do attitude and self-motivation. Further the position requieres analytical, strucktured problem-solving and communication skills.What you can expect from us
- Learn and work with some of the best entrepreneurs that will give you insights to all relevant aspects of building a company.
- Work in a flat, modern organisation with no bureaucracy where trust is the most important trait
- Explore and learn from new cultures that is most likely very different from what you're used to.
- Work in a fast-paced company where time between decision to action is minimal.
- The opportunity to build the Arabic audiobook market, a global business, meaningful network and experience.
How to apply
- Market salary and stock options.
Please apply with CV and cover letter, no later than October 27th 2019. We will review all applications and selected candidates will be contacted for a phone interview as a next step. If you have questions please contact responsible recruiter Sofia Lindqvist, tel. 0701 – 46 84 14.
We look forward to your application!