Just Arrived are looking for a person who can work as a Order Purchase and Planning Assistant for the Swedish clothing company J.Lindeberg at their office in central Stockholm. The assignment is for six months to begin with and there is a good possibility for a extension after the first six months. The position is full-time and you will be working Monday to Friday between 08.00 - 17.00 with the possibility to flextime. This is a consultant assignment through Just Arrived. That means that you will be hired by Just Arrived and work as a consultant at J.Lindeberg. Read more about being a consultant hereWork description:
As Order Purchase & Planning Assistant, you will participate in the apparel buying which includes supporting the Order Purchase and Planning Manager (OPPM) in the communication towards both J.Lindeberg suppliers and their markets. Your overall responsibility is to support the OPPM in secure bulk order volumes and to ensure that products are delivered at the right time and to the correct price, according to negotiated levels. You will work closely with their Buying Managers Ski + Golf and Active, as well as Supply Chain functions and will be placed in our head office in central Stockholm.Working Tasks:
Who are we looking for:
- Help out with the production planning, capacity and greige booking in the product lifecycle management (PLM).
- Assist and administrate the bookings in PLM.
- Collaborate with their OPPM and Global Samples Coordinator with the production planning.
- Make purchase orders together with OPPM.
- Administrate orders towards suppliers and J.Lindebergs markets.
- Prepare material for negotiations with suppliers to securing bulk order volumes and deliveries.
- Help with the data governance responsibility in close relationship with the IT-team
- Good experience in administration and placing orders in ERP systems.
- Two years experience of similar roles in an international environment.
- Very good communication skills in both Swedish and English - written and verbal.
- Favourably with experience of working in the textile industry.
We are looking for someone who is highly efficient, well structured and organized because you will manage several tasks simultaneously. You will work in a rapidly changing work environment, so it is important that you are flexible and adaptable to changes and situations. Because you will work together with other people and departments, it is vital that you are cooperate, positive, driven and committed to your work.
If you think this position is interesting and suits you, then you are welcome with your application. The recruitment process is ongoing.