About the companyJurek is a recruitment company that offers a full range of staffing and recruitment services. We recruit and rent everything from students to professional graduates with many years of experience and specialist skills. Our assignments are mainly in law, finance, HR, market and administration.Description of assignment:
The SCM coordinator is in charge of product supply from Samsung factories into Nordic market, The SCM coordinator does Demand Forecasting, purchasing, and coordination of various issues and information between local (Nordic) area and HQ/Factories/Other sales subsidiaries in order to give the best support to Sales with maximized operational efficiency.The assignment include the following tasks:
- Responsible for inputting and updating AP2 Forecast considering market, supply situation and channel PSI with reference of Sales Order, AP1 Forecast.
- Be aware of new model introduction schedule and channel model selection
- In cope with PM, manage EOL process
- Responsible for purchasing (right quantity, right timing, and right price)
- Contact HQ and factories to solve shortage or excessive supply situation
- Give supply information to Sales and Indoor Sales (AP1) in case of necessity
- Analyze and report customers´ sell-out, channel inventory and WOS.
- Correspond to HQ (ex. Reporting weekly sales discrepancy, demand updated status, Coordination of daily operational issues)
- Control of weekly / Monthly sales progress in cope with Indoor sales, Sales, and Logistics.
- Analyze the reason of low AP2,SCI forecast accuracy
- Coordinate for aging stock clearance
- Collect and analyze data for decisions related to safety stock and min/max levels
Your skills & Attributes:
- Preferably degree in Business Administration, Commerce, Industrial engineering, Logistics or equivalent.
- Preferably 1-3 years working experience in related field.
- Preferably experienced in using MS Office, especially Excel.
- Preferably SAP experience.
You are offered
- Willingness to be able to work with time sensitive deadlines
- Ability to analyze data, and translate it into actionable options
- Very good English skills
- Good verbal and written communication skills
This is a consultancy assignment, which means that you will be employed by Jurek, but work out at our customer located in Kista. The assignment will start as soon as possible and will last one year in advance, with the possibility of renewal. As the selection process is ongoing, we would like you to register your application as soon as possible. For questions about the assigment, please contact Jennie Andersson, email@example.com.
You are welcome to apply for this service via our website www.jurek.se.
We do not accept applications via email.