Do you want to make a difference? We are looking for a new talented and driven HR Advisor.
Wallenius Wilhelmsen is looking for a diligent, imaginative and future focused person to join our HR team in Stockholm on a fixed term basis. You will be part of an HR community where culture, leadership and employee engagement are high on our agenda. You will, together with the HR Manager for Sweden & Finland, have overall HR responsibility for around 100 employees located in Stockholm, Gothenburg and Helsinki.
You are an enthusiastic team player with a broad experience and a strong drive to create a positive working environment. The right person will be passionate about people, like working at a fast pace and will be active in driving continuous improvement. You will support in all ongoing local HR processes.Tasks:
- Support all HR related activities across the different business areas, and take ownership when required;
- Take a lead with manning/resource overview and coordinate and carry out recruitment & hiring processes;
- Provide advice and assistance to leaders and employees on human resources policies, procedures and legislation;
- Challenge current processes and policies and create new ones, where necessary;
- Support the HR Manager where necessary
- Support our different business units with their HR needs and help find synergies and improvement opportunities between them
- At least 3-5 years' HR experience
- International experience from either having worked abroad or having worked for an international employer
- Significant experience of recruitment and a real passion and interest in attracting and retaining the best talent
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with interviewing, counseling, negotiating and cooperation abilities;
- Good organizational and administrative skills;
- Ability to prioritize and control own workload;
- Understanding of culture and change management;
- Fluent in both English. While speaking Swedish is an advantage it is not a must;
- A firm believer in diversity and why it matters.
Stockholm, Swedenborgsgatan 19.The Wallenius Wilhelmsen Group is an equal opportunity employer that strongly believes in diversity and a values driven culture. The successful candidate will enjoy working in a global company with colleagues and stakeholders from different cultures and countries and where English is the working language. Our values: Speed, Courage, Trust, Imagination & CandorThe application shall contain CV and personal letter in English. Selection and interviews will be ongoing. For more information or if any questions about the position or the process, please contact Kamilla Envall, phone: 073-661 92 27 or by mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we do not accept applications through e-mail, due to GDPR.