Customer Support is a liaison of Customer Service and Expediting. Serve as the primary customer contact for your assigned portfolio of accounts and ensure all customer needs and expectations are met. You will respond to inbound customer calls and email regarding order inquiry as to ship dates, problems, order changes and repairs. You will support ordering processing including order entry, expediting orders, change orders, returns, monitoring order status and resolving discrepancies.DUTIES:
YOU MUST HAVE:
- Order Processing.
- Incoming correspondence.
- Take incoming calls, check and return voicemails as needed to obtain records.
- Handle correspondence with facility or track internally to CSR.
- High School Diploma, or equivalent. Some experience in the field.
- Must be fluent in English (reading, writing).
- An ability to work in a team.
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or nationality.