- Minimum of 2 years of experience as a full-cycle recruiter in a tech company
- Familiarity with global IT recruitment, especially European IT recruitment market
- Ability to work with high volume recruitment.
- Strong interviewing and sourcing skills with sourcing techniques (e.g. recruiting on social platforms and crafting Boolean search strings)
- Strong passion or interest and understanding of technology.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills in English
- It will be a plus if you have familiarity with HR databases, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs), and Candidate Management Systems (CMSs).
Our customers mission is to build trust everywhere by making communication safe and efficient. They focus on bringing smart services with big social impacts; like protecting people from fraud, harassment, and scams calls and messages, identifying new numbers from anywhere in the world, and building a space for trustworthy conversations for those that matter.
You will join a team of 250+ people, from 30+ different nationalities, spread across headquarters in Stockholm and offices in Bangalore, Mumbai, Gurgaon, and Nairobi.
We will fill the position as soon as we find the right candidate, so please send your application as soon as possible. We are excited to hear from you, don't hesitate to apply!
This position is based in Stockholm, Sweden.Job Description
As a Talent Acquisition Partner, you will interact with potential candidates, develop talent pipelines, conduct initial candidate screenings and interviews using modern sourcing techniques, find innovative ways of headhunting, engaging, and maintaining the pipeline for future positions.
You will :
Admission and Application
- Proactively build and maintain an ongoing pipeline of potential candidates by identifying prospects through direct sourcing, web sourcing, networking, social media, user groups, research, referrals, and other creative ways to fill the candidate pipeline.
- Execute market, candidate, and competency mapping techniques to find the most relevant and best candidates.
- Conduct detailed recruiter interviews based on the requirements.
- Support Talent Acquisition Partners in screening, ads, ATS, and candidate coordination and bookings.
- Assist with the evaluation and implementation of new sourcing tools and procedures to set best practices for the team.
- Provide the best candidate experience.
Full time position, 40 hours per week. The position will start as soon as possible. For this assignment you will start as a consultant by JobBusters, after 6 months there is possible to get recruited by our customer. Submit your application in English as soon as possible, interviews are ongoing.
#talentacquisition #recruiter #techrecruiter #TA #TAP