- You have at least 3 years' experience in pharmacovigilance.
- You have a degree in Pharmacy or Life Science.
- You have excellent Swedish and English skills (written and oral), and professional understanding of one or more of any of the Nordic (Finnish, Norwegian, Danish) languages.
- You have knowledge of GVP (Good pharmacovigilance practices) and understanding of medical sciences.
We are looking for a Local Medical Safety Specialist to our client. They are a well-known pharmaceutical company in Solna. You will be part of their Nordic Pharmacovigilance department in Solna.
In this role, you will be responsible for the main pharmacovigilance compliance tasks in collaboration with local stakeholders and global PV compliance functions.Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Perform document management processes such as weekly surveillance and analysis of local training requirements, quarterly PSMFs contribution for Nordic countries and regulatory surveillance for Nordic countries
- Support case management team in the oversight of Safety inbox
- Training of internal employees and vendors in pharmacovigilance
- Provide Q&C support in pharmacovigilance processes.
- Collaborate with local stakeholders such as medical information, Commercial Quality and Regulatory Affairs
JobBusters is an authorized staffing and recruitment company. We are aimed at civil servants and place great value in finding the right person for the right position. By being flexible, available and present in relation to customers, consultants and candidates, we aim to find our customers' dream candidates and our candidates' dream jobs.Personal qualities
As a person, you are a problem-solver, a fast learner and has good communication skills. You have ability to review data, identify potential quality issues, summarize, and present data. You are an analytical, self-motivated, energetic, and self-disciplined person. You are able to work in a high-paced environment.Admission and Application
Full-time position, 40h/week. The position is for a maternity leave, and is expected to start in January, and is expected to run for 1-year, with possible extension. You will be employed as a consultant at JobBusters and work for our client in Solna. Submit your application today, the process is ongoing and may be completed before the last application day.