Gazella is now recruiting a Senior Accountant to the global online gaming operator Jackpotjoy Group with brands like Vera&John, InterCasino, Jackpotjoy and Starspins. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a company with a friendly and caring culture. You will belong to an organization that is constantly growing and is "Great Place to Work"-certified (Silverspin).
Working as a Senior Accountant your main focus will be to provide accurate accounting for Jackpotjoy Group and create routines for the day to day accounting. You will be a part of the end-closing process as well as working with the annual reports and reports to group companies. We are looking for an ambitious person with a can-do attitude and passion for accounting. You will report to the Group Accounting Manager and will be based at Jackpotjoy's office at Stureplan, centrally in Stockholm.Your challenge
- Support production of timely and accurate financial reporting.
- Perform bank and game reconciliations as well as other reconciliations of key balance sheet accounts and costs
- Work with game suppliers accounting and follow up.
- Take responsibility in the month-, quarter- and year-end closing process to ensure accurate reporting and work with the annual reports.
- Ensure that accounting is correct according to standards and legal requirements.
- Ensure that reporting deadlines are met.
- Assist the management team with specific financial analyses.
- Constantly assess and review processes in accounting and seek efficiency improvements and cost reduction potentials.
- Perform ad-hoc tasks and take a leading role in other development within the accounting field.
You have a relevant academic degree in Finance and minimum 3-5 years of experience from qualified accounting, working broadly with everything from daily accounting to annual reports. Moreover, it is highly meritorious if you have prior experience from group accounting and from international accounting rules. Furthermore, it is meritorious if you have earlier experience from the online gaming or finance industry or if you have worked in a multi-international or listed company environment with corporate structures and/or high volume of transactions. You have professional English skills and are an experienced user of Excel. Applicants must have permission to work in Sweden.Personal Qualities
You are an ambitious, driven and communicative person who strives to perform work thoroughly and responsibly. You are a team-player who likes to collaborate with your colleagues, and at the same time you are self-going and understand the importance of meeting deadlines. Jackpotjoy is a rapidly growing company within a constantly changing industry and therefore you should enjoy working in a fastpaced and changing environment.Jackpotjoy Group
Jackpotjoy Group, is a global online gaming operator with flagship online bingo & casino brands such as Jackpotjoy, Vera&John, Intercasino, Starspins, Botemania, Costa Bingo and Slot Crazy worldwide. The position on responsible gaming is clear for Jackpotjoy – they want everyone who registers and plays on their websites to have fun and be entertained in a safe and responsible way. Their position in operating as a responsible and fair gaming operator is of paramount importance.Application
We interview candidates continuously and so please send in your CV today.
Is this you? Apply using the button below! Katarina Milenkovic is responsible for this recruitment.