We are looking for Order Administrator
to join one of the leading consumer electronics companies in the world! This is a consultancy opportunity, a contract starting ASAP until April 2022.
Samsung is one of the largest IT-companies in the world within consumer electronics, a digital leader with operations in many industries and countries. Everything they do is driven by a passion for excellence-and commitment to develop the best products and services on the market. In today's fast-paced global economy, change is constant and innovation is critical to a company's survival. For the past 70 years Samsung has set its sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands to steer the company toward long-term success.
As order administrator, you will be responsible for a broad variety of administrative and business support related tasks. You will support our customers mainly within below areas:
- Order handling
- Price information
- Delivery information and updates
- Short time forecast
- To manage the order cycle, processing in a timely and accurate manner with profession
- Monitor order status, communicate any issues to customers and internal stakeholders
- Monitor order and forecast status in order to make correct short term plan
- Good knowledge in Excel is a must
- Good knowledge in SAP is preferred
- Experience from order/logistics is preferred
- Swedish and english fluency
: Start ASAP - April 2022Location:
If you are up for the challenge and reckon that this position fits your profile, we would like to hear from you. Apply today, as we are reviewing applications ongoingly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.