If you're triggered by having an impact on how millions of people shop and pay online, you're exactly the type of person we are looking for. We have secured our banking license and with this comes tons of interesting opportunities to pursue. Our goal is to improve the online buying experience for our consumers and merchants all over the world.About the team
The Competence Solutions & Delivery is currently looking to expand our Delivery teams in Sweden. As a consultant and part of the Delivery team you will play an important role in enabling our merchants to use our products as soon after signing as possible.What you will do
You will be responsible for our merchants' experience while they implement our products and solutions, ensuring high quality integrations. Your main responsibilities are providing technical integration support during the time our merchants integrate our products as well as performing end-to-end tests to ensure the integration works properly. Once the tests have been approved, you will be expected to activate the merchant's account and provide post go-live integration support within the next 30 days.Responsibilities includes
Who you are
- Be in contact with our merchants via phone, video call or email.
- Responsible for handling and collaborating with the Commercial team on the most complex integration cases within our SME merchant segment.
- Provide merchants with implementation and ecommerce platform support to ensure optimal end customer experience.
- Have worked in either technical integration, technical support or similar roles.
- Familiarity with e-commerce shop systems or payment systems.
- Desired experience and understanding of XML, HTML, REST API.
- We are looking for ambitious people with significant drive!
- Working proficiency and communication skills in verbal and written Swedish and English.
You should be passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced international working environment.
We need your application in English and the recruitment process includes a logical test which takes approx 15 minutes.
This is a consultant assignment for 6 months and you will be working in central Stockholm.