At Intuitive, we are united behind our mission: we believe that minimally invasive care is life-enhancing care. Through ingenuity and intelligent technology, we expand the potential of physicians to heal without constraints.
As a pioneer and market leader in robotic-assisted surgery, we strive to foster an inclusive and diverse team, committed to making a difference. For more than 25 years, we have worked with hospitals and care teams around the world to help solve some of healthcare's hardest challenges and advance what is possible.
Intuitive has been built by the efforts of great people from diverse backgrounds. We believe great ideas can come from anywhere-we strive to foster an inclusive culture built around diversity of thought and mutual respect.We lead with inclusion and empower our team members to do their best work as theirmost authentic selves.
Passionate people who want to make a difference drive our culture-our team members are grounded in integrity, have a strong capacity to learn, the energy to get things done, and bring diverse, real world experiences to help us think in new ways. We actively invest in our team members to support their long-term growth so they can continue to advance our mission and achieve their highest potential.
Join a team committed to taking big leaps forward for a global community of healthcare professionals and their patients. Together,let's advance the world of minimally invasive care.Job description:This position can be based in any Nordic countriesRoles and Responsibilities:
Required profile:Primary Function of Position:
- Provide strategic, economic and analytical insights in order to support a Sales approach that fosters and grows key c-suite relationships and potential partnerships
- Translate customer data from economic, profitability analyzes, program-benchmarking, procedure, and efficiency analyzes into meaningful strategic recommendations and actions to improve/grow dV programs and consult our customer base
- Identify and leverage best data sources, i.e. with national and regional hospital claims data and other specific "big-data" databases analyses
- Perform evidence (clinical & economic) based "Quantify The Impact" (QTI) or potential analysis and partner with Sales, Marketing and overall Market Access to co-lead customer alignment meetings with hospitals, IDN systems, surgeons
- Design and rollout training on QTI and analytics solution for the sales force, ensure methodology, platforms and tools are available for deployment
- Engineer specific health economic market assessments to identify hospital stakeholder and barriers, trends, customer unmet need, strategic insight, strategic imperatives, stakeholder prioritization, market segmentation, targeting, messaging and positioning
- Provide analytical and economic insights as needed, to support the reimbursement strategy developed and led by the Global Access Value and Economics (GAVE) department together with the Nordic Leadership
- Operating in a global matrix, partner with Marketing, Sales, GAVE and the Nordic Leadership, to create evidence on IS products and then lead efforts to disseminate the "total economic and clinical value" of ISI technology to existing and future economic decision makers
- Provide regular voice-of-customer (VOC) feedback on clinical and economic challenges. Generate ideas on how our products can serve as a solution to these issues
The purpose of the Market Access Manager - Hospital Economics/ MACAis to develop and execute applied health economic "value creation & demonstration" strategies in support of a.) Sales Organization and Marketing, b.) Healthcare providers across hospitals (focus on C-Suite), IDN system, and surgeon/physician.
This position will work to demonstrate the applied clinical/economic value of ISI technologies. Primary job responsibilities are creating and disseminating clinical/economic materials, potential analysis, program benchmarking and procedure analytics, predictive and utility modeling, profitability analyzes and return of investment (ROI) calculations, market archetype segmentation strategies and strategic industry insights to influence and educate clinical/economic understanding among existing and potential hospital customers.Required Knowledge, Skills, and Experience:
What we offer:
- Bachelors or Master's degree preferably in Hospital or Healthcare Business Economics with 6+ years' relevant experience in: health/hospital economics, marketing, sales, market development, health care consulting
- Experience in health economics, market and patient access, and interaction with hospital stakeholders and decision makers required
- Healthcare pharma, medical device or hospital/health system industry experience is required.
- Solid understanding of disease and clinical pathways, inpatient and surgical treatment approaches, hospital inpatient settings, product IFU and supportive health information levels of evidence
- Demonstrated experience and comfort in presenting and defending evidence with key c-suite clinical and economic decision makers in meetings
- Ability to Manage regional health economic "thought leaders" and key subject matter expert relationships through interactions with societies, hospitals, surgeons, etc. to increase economic evidence
- Strong reporting, project management, analytical and prioritization skill
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint and Tableau.
- Geographically located in the Nordics
- Languages: fluent in one Nordic Language & English
- Travel 50% of the time
- Demonstrated experience in performing customized economic assessment and highlighting meaningful influences and trends with impact for robotics
The wellbeing of you and your family is important to us. If you have any questions, our recruiters are happy to review details and provide additional information. We know your base compensation is a primary factor in your decision, but we also want you to take advantage of additional benefits, perks, and other employee resources to support your health and welfare. Please note that benefits and perks may vary from country to country.