Job Description SVN Officer:
- Pre-check clients proposed solutions for the variance and distribute to inspector and engineering offices
- Review inspection reports and close open variances in the database
- Support inspectors with status update of revision of reports (CDR)
- Follow up status for report (CDR) revision with engineering office
- Track open variances to resolution
- Identify reports (CDR) that need to be updated due to standard update
- Distribute standard update information to Customer, Inspectors and Engineering offices
- Identify reports (CDR) to be suspended/ terminated due not complying with current standard update
- Review content of the standard update notice (SUN)
- Maintain record of distributed standard update notice (SUN)
- Systematic review inspection report to check the performance of the inspector
Our ideal candidate:
- Matrix management - working with teams to achieve success with ability to communicate well with other disciplines and create a good working relationship with other technical and operational staff
- Completer-finisher: able to handle multiple streams of work with the ability to start, complete and evaluate the impact at the end of each piece of work.
- Clear presentation skills: presents information in a clear, concise and developed way which clearly outlines content and solutions and key decisions which helps to progress conversations and decisions
- Solution focussed: must have the ability to work with ambiguity, to see a clear path forward in difficult situations and maintain positive solution focused outlook which is progressive to ensuring success.
- Alignment to Intertek Energies: Emotional Energy (Inspiring others through my own behaviour), Engaging Energy (Winning the hearts and minds of all our stakeholders), Right Energy (Integrity without compromise. Everyday. Everywhere)
The role is permanent and full time and you will be based in Stockholm HQ, in Kista.About Us
Intertek is the trusted service provider to many of the world's leading brands, companies and governments, and has earned a reputation for accuracy, reliability, integrity, and technical competence. Our Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services take us into nearly every field, from textiles, toys and electronics, to building, heating, pharmaceuticals, petroleum, food, cargo scanning and medical devices. In a world where a company's success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees make a difference. Intertek Sweden have approximate 450 employees, working mainly with electrical testing (Semko), medical reviews (Intertek Medical Notified Body) and business assurance (Intertek Certification) in three legal entities based in Kista.