Intertek is the trusted service provider to many of the world's leading brands, companies and governments, and has earned a reputation for accuracy, reliability, integrity, and technical competence.
Our Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services take us into nearly every field, from textiles, toys and electronics, to building, heating, pharmaceuticals, petroleum, food, cargo scanning and medical devices.
In a world where a company's success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees make a difference.
Join the team at Intertek and work with some of the best, brightest, and most inspiring people in the assurance, testing, inspection, and certification industry.The Role and Responsibilities
This role has accountability to support the operation of the business by providing quality management systems support including training and competence activities, in accordance with the documented procedures and forms used by the Notified Body. This role is full time.Specific Quality Co-ordinator responsibilities:
- Supporting document management activities including the processing of document changes and maintenance of supporting systems including Document Master Register and Change Request Register.
- Develops proficiency to ensure released documentation, new or changed are communicated within the organisation.
- Perform the processing of Corrective and Preventative Actions (CAPAs), complaints, disputes and appeals into the global SharePoint system.
- Allocate CAPA, complaints and disputes to the team as required, monitor timelines and/or escalate issues.
- Provide support to the Quality team for the reporting of KPIs in relation to the QMS & Training and Competence
- Assist in the organisation for external audits from Designating Authorities as required.
- Maintenance of the Sub-contractor Register and to ensure up to date supporting documentation is available.
- Ensure effective communication with the quality team.
- Work closely with other inter-department staff to ensure actions are addressed in a timely manner.
- Support and maintenance of the Net Promoter Scores (NPS) to ensure customer focus and continuous improvements
- Support training and competence activities in relation to documentation.
- Minute taker and action documentation responsible following Regular Notified Body Quality Management Reviews
- Provide administration support to the Quality Team including Training & Competence Manager/Specialist, Quality Specialists and the Quality Manager.
- The role holder has 5 years' experience in administration roles.
- The role holder has preferably 2+ years' experience working for a Notified Body or a management system registrar.
- The role holder has preferable 2+ years' experience working in the healthcare industry or related Test Laboratories.
- The role holder can demonstrate:
- Ability to interact with clients and staff.
- Proven attention to details
- Excellent Time Management Skills: Ability to prioritize organize and follows through on multiple tasks - Strong organization skills mandatory
- Experience with Microsoft package and SharePoint applications. Proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience with electronic databases is preferred.
- Ability to obtain, evaluate and act upon factual information.
- Ability to interact with various departments (i.e., scheduling, finance, management team, etc.) to ensure complete customer satisfaction.
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment.
- Ability to trouble shoot to rectify challenges is preferred.
- Knowledge of QMS principles preferred.
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment with constantly changing priorities
- Experience of managing their own workload and operating without supervision
- Ideally experience of working in a regulated environment; handle multiple administrative tasks simultaneously.
- Takes ownership & accountability for delivering results; builds trust in relationships and shows respect for others; processes information quickly identifying the key challenges in complex situations; ability to concentrate for long periods of time; proactive approach to job challenges.
- Operates ethically with a good degree of professional integrity
- Fluent in English and Swedish, written and spoken.
Intertek is a safe workplace with collective agreements, benefit package with pension, health care contributions and parental leave allowance. We have flexible working hours and encourage a good working climate and happy employees.
Contact: Denise Harding
Tel: +44 (0) 1908 857709 or +44 (0) 7483 007032