About Us Intertek is the trusted service provider to many of the world's leading brands, companies and governments, and has earned a reputation for accuracy, reliability, integrity, and technical competence. Our Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification services take us into nearly every field, from textiles, toys and electronics, to building, heating, pharmaceuticals, petroleum, food, cargo scanning and medical devices. In a world where a company's success depends on its reputation for quality, safety, and socially responsible products and processes, Intertek employees make a difference. Join the team at Intertek and work with some of the best, brightest, and most inspiring people in the assurance, testing, inspection, and certification industry.The Role
This role has accountability to ensure the Notified Body Medical Certificates are coordinated according to plans. This role is full time.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the Certification Authority coordination processes including ensuring they are compliant and successfully pass audits and inspections
- Create and issue certificates in accordance with programme requirements
- Coordinate certification disputes and appeals
- Process and co-ordinate client's suspensions, withdrawals, transfers, refusals and reinstatements
- Monitor time frames for activities, such as expiring certificates and suspensions, to ensure follow up occurs in a timely manner, or that this is flagged to the departmental head. This may include organisation of meetings
- Provide related support functions such as project support, administrative paperwork, and database maintenance to Certification Authority, Independent Reviewers and Management
- Ensure systems are up to date with correct information including future work
- Invoice clients timely and accurately as per current price list
- Responsible for fulfilling KPIs related to role
- Support EUDAMED database, including data entry and data verification
- Schedule/allocate work to Certification Authority staff as required, monitor completions, ensure CA's are fully utilised and/or flag issues. Effective communication with the team required
- Schedule/allocate work to audit Technical review staff that are CA as required, monitor completion, ensure technical reviewers that are CA are fully utilised and/or flag issues. Effective communication with the team required.
- Responsible for compiling data related to utilisation of CAs
- Work closely with other inter-department staff to ensure shared Certification and Technical Review resource is managed effectively.
- Deliver customer promise
- Deliver within agreed turnaround times for customers
- Ensure area of responsibilities deliver positively towards NPS results
- Responsible for flagging compliance issues early related to areas of responsibility, to ensure preventive actions are taken
- Maintain relevant No Go list
- Generate management reports as required
- Manage incoming certification enquiries and assign to appropriate team members to address the query
- The role holder should possess 3+ years experience in similar roles
- Has preferably at least 3 years' experience of either working in a Health Science related industry in Design, Manufacturing or Quality and Regulatory functions, or previous experience with either Management System registrars, Notified Bodies or Testing laboratories
- Experience of working in a high pressure environment with constantly changing priorities
- Experience of managing their own workload and operating without supervision
- Ideally experience of working in a regulated environment; handle multiple administrative tasks simultaneously
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite; trouble shooting to rectify challenges; must be able to adapt to business commitments; has excellent organisational skills; ability to work closely with colleagues and clients
- Takes ownership and accountability for delivering results; builds trust in relationships and shows respect for others; processes information quickly identifying the key challenges in complex situations; ability to concentrate for long periods of time; proactive approach to job challenges.
- Has a keen eye for detail and is focussed on delivering accurate and robust assessments within agreed timeframes
- Operates ethically with a good degree of professional integrity
Fluent in English, written and spoken.
Intertek is a safe workplace with collective agreements, benefit package with pension, health care contributions and parental leave allowance. We have flexible working hours and encourage a good working climate and happy employees.
Contact: Curtis Riley
Tel: +44 (0) 1908 991019 or +44 (0) 7717717519