Every year 6 billion SEK of personal accident insurance compensation go unclaimed in Sweden!
One of the main reasons is that it is extremely difficult to go through the claims process, and requires both time, knowledge and a lot of patience.
With Insurello, there is no need to understand insurance specific language, have all the time in the world or have a certain background. We want to help all people claim their accident insurances money instantly online and change the insurance landscape for the better and expand abroad.What have we accomplished?
- As of now, we're helping more than 30 000 people claim their insurances through our platform and the user count is growing by the hour
- We were awarded the Start-up of the Year award by Business Challenge, and top-100 span class="SpellingError SCXW260018081 BCX0" InsurTech start-ups in the world by Fintech Global
Are we looking for you?
- In 2018 we have raised more than 35 million SEK from leading Venture Capitalist firms and trusted investors who've brought in not just money but credibility, network and business assets
- We have built a winning team of ~40 awesome and highly motivated span class="SpellingError SCXW260018081 BCX0" Insurellians based in Stockholm
Insurello is constantly looking to improve and live up to its consumer promise and product offering to consumers. Be it improving existing products, or scoping new products and features, the product manager will be at the heart of our development process.
A successful candidate will have experience working in fast paced start-ups, ready to take on a broad spectrum of challenges.
We also believe that you
- Fall in love with the problem, not the solution
- Are courageous and not afraid to fail or speak up
- Keep a long-term mind-set in combination with a short-term strategy
- Start small and learn fast, iterating to drive innovation
- Understand market and competition
- Set product vision including scope, roadmap, KPIs
- Articulate your vision across the organisation
We believe that a successful candidate will have:
- Always keep user needs close to heart
- A university degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum 2 years of product management experience
- Interest in working in a start-up as well as joining a company that has a higher purpose (helping people and not just making money)
Why join us?
- Appreciate to work with an early stage start-up where things are constantly changing but where the sky is the limit
- The ability to combine a high-level strategic and analytical mindset with a go getter-attitude and hands-on work
- An ambitious and hard-working self-starter who is still a true team-player
- Great skills in planning, organizing, prioritizing and implementing while inspiring others
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal in English (Swedish is a plus)
- We believe we're building one of the most unique products within the insurance industry that changes the way customers feel about insurance
- With this role we provide the unique opportunity to join the business during a very exciting time and take on a both developing, rewarding and important role for the next phase in the company development
- We offer a good salary combined with the opportunity for stock options
- You'll be joining a team of strong business and tech savvy team members who are looking forward to welcome you as a member to our product organisation
- We're always focusing our efforts in creating an equal environment with zero bureaucracy and absolute passion for innovation and growth
- We want to be advocates for justice, since getting a fair compensation shouldn't require a certain background, energy or knowledge - that right applies to all - and that is exactly what we will fight for. Here you can read one (or many) of our stories; https://www.insurello.se/blogg...