Every year 6 billion SEK of personal accident insurance compensation go unclaimed in Sweden!
One of the biggest reasons is that it is complicated to go through the claims process, and requires both time, knowledge and a lot of patience.
With Insurello, there is no need to be fluent in Försäkringska/insurance, have all the time in the world or have a specific background. We want to help all people claim their accident insurances money instantly online and change the insurance landscape for the better and expand abroad.What have we accomplished?
Who we are - do you want to be a part of our everyday life?
- As of now, we're helping more than 30 000 people claim their insurances through our platform, and the user count is growing by the hour
- We were awarded the Start-up of the Year award by Business Challenge, and top-100 Insurtech start-ups in the world by Fintech Global
- In 2019 we have raised more than 35 million SEK from leading Venture Capitalist firms and trusted investors who've brought in not just money but credibility, network and business assets
Who we think you are
- We are all passionate about continuously improving our product. Helping our customer service team with new features or improving the customer journey is happiness for us. Especially if we can do it with data-driven decisions!
- We work together regardless of skillset (UX, Development, Data, etc.). We believe in an agile way of working, and we are happy to remove unnecessary meetings, excessive detailing, and time estimates.
- We are curious and want to share what we have learned. We organize different meetups and talk informally in internal workshops.
- You want to design and build our data pipeline/ETL/data lake and visualization architecture platform to help us make the best decisions
- You love exploring and understanding data and have strong analytics skills
- You enjoy creating easy to understand reports and visualizations based on your insights to help our teams be great
- You want to be a part of our product development culture which is experimental and challenging but prioritized
- You appreciate working with an early-stage start-up where things are continually changing but where the sky is the limit
- You have worked as a data engineer for 2+ years and feel comfortable with SQL, visualization tools and cloud services like AWS.
- You have the necessary programming skills to analyze data (Python/R etc)
We believe we're building a unique product within the insurance industry, that changes the way customers feel about insurance. At the same time, we know that the key to success is the right people, working together in a functioning team, always having fun and getting challenged continuously.
We hope that you want to be a part of our team and help us succeed in our ambitious journey!How to apply?
We love to see some work that you have done and are proud of. Do you have open-source code on Github or a portfolio of projects you worked on? Maybe you like to write about data engineering or have presented at conferences? Great! We'd love to have a look.
Also helpful if you connect with LinkedIn or add a CV.