We are looking for a Junior Sales Associate to join Inspera´s continuous efforts to strengthen our sales organisation.
You will have a customer facing role addressing potential and existing clients. You will mainly be responsible for municipalities within the Swedish K-12 market.
To succeed in this role you will need strong determination, ambition and the drive to commit yourself to success, both in terms of sales and customers success. You will also need to develop an expert-level of understanding of our system, Inspera Assessment.
You will be part of a winning team that is improving teaching and learning in Education. Integrity, vision, passion and ambition are essential for this role.Job responsibilities
As a Junior Sales Associate your responsibilities will be to:
- Take responsibility for sales towards mainly Swedish K-12 municipalities but possibly also other markets
- Perform product-demonstrations toward new potential customers, on- and off-site
- Support Senior Sales Associates and Sales Management with tenders and bids
- Represent Inspera at different industry-events and functions, primarily domestic but sometimes abroad
We are searching for applicants with:
- A strong personal sense of responsibility, self-drive and the will to accept any challenge with a smile
- A solid Professional but also competitive mindset
- A creative side with problem-solving abilities
- A competitive strek
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Native Swedish and professional English skills
- Attention to details
- You will be part of developing the leading EdTech-company in Europe
- You will work with leading learning institutions in Europe
- Positive and informal working environment with skilled colleagues - from more than 20 nationalities
- High degree of freedom and opportunity to influence decisions
- Competitive basic salary and a performance-based bonus